Soldier X spoke quietly to soldier Y: "What do you think our leader meant earlier?"

"How should I know?!"

"Wanting us to keep an eye out for people without any reason. There wasn't even a description so what do we look for!?"

"If he wants us to keep an eye out then we'll keep an eye out. Don't talk so much rubbish. Careful not to let our leader overhear."

At this moment, they saw three people approaching from the distance. One was trotting ahead on a horse. The young girl on the horse didn't seem very experienced and the horse wasn't going fast. The soldiers knew their horses, and they all sighed at how this fine vegetable was eaten by a pig. Such a fine steed had actually fallen to a little girl with poor horsemanship.

Behind her was a fair-skinned delicate teenager. He yelled as he ran: "Cousin, don't be angry anymore. I won't dare to do it again."

The lovely person on the horse ignored him, and instead started going faster. They kept up the pursuit as they approached the gate before the teen finally caught up and blocked the horse.

He panted from exhaustion and leaned on his knees. "Cousin, don't be angry with me. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have lost control and tried to kiss you. I won't dare to do it again!"

"You're still going on about it! Keep talking and I'll beat you to death!"

The little girl's face was flushed and she was pouting with anger. Her eyes were teary and she spurred her horse into the camp. The teen didn't dare block her and could only let her pass while continuing to chase and apologize. The person dressed as a guard followed behind looking helpless.

The soldiers at the gates watched the show happily.

This noble household's delicate young master was really daring. He actually wanted to kiss that young girl. Tsk tsk. However, the relationship between cousins was always complicated. They might suddenly become lovers someday.

The soldiers all chuckled ambiguously.

A person dressed as a soldier walked over. "Some people just entered. Did you guys see clearly who they were?"

A short soldier said: "We did. It was a pair of little lovers, and they were even cousins. The two of them were arguing. We watched them with wide-open eyes. They weren't suspicious people."

"What horses were they riding? Was there a greenish white one?"

"There was only a black horse. That girl was riding...."

As he spoke, the soldier also realized something was wrong. This was the hunting grounds. To leave the campsite, there were very few who weren't riding a horse. Three of them only had a single horse....

He cried out in alarm and looked inside, but unfortunately the people had already vanished without a trace. He hurriedly brought up his suspicions.

The leader cursed quietly. He raised his hand and wanted to speak, but stopped and scolded instead: "Few successes and plenty of failures. This daddy merely went to the bathroom and you guys were able to screw up so much!"

After speaking, he hurriedly turned and headed inside.
.......

In the center of the campsite, inside the empress's tent.

Empress Xiao's tent was naturally extraordinary. It was like a simplified version of a small palace. It was fully furnished with seats and tables. Everything was luxurious.

The bedraggled crown prince was slumped in a chair. The empress stood in front of him scolding: "What should this seat do with you? To actually make such a careless mistake. This situation was originally something that could be used, but now it can no longer be disclosed. Instead, there's a mess to deal with...."