2~Who Is Raising Who?

5 February

It was a wonderful day, with birds chirping, and beautiful clouds making cute shapes in the sky, a perfect day to spend with family and friends.

But in Kurayami mansion it's a different scene. As always. Well, the master of this mansion Akimitsu is running around the mansion because he is being chased by a SCARY 2-year-old Mahika who has some beetles in her hands.

Akimitsu shouted," MY LOVE, HONEY, DARLING SAVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND OR YOULL BECOME WIDOW AT THIS YOUNG AGE." Hana who was watching everything from their attached pond sighed at her husband's dramatic self. She called Mahika who happily went towards her while hoping on her feet with the beetles in her hands.

Hana made her sit on her lap, took beetles from her, and put them on the nearby tree then asked Mahika, "What were you doing angel?" Mahika looked at her with her doe eyes and said," Hanii (also stands for honey), I wanted to decorate Neko's (cat) hair with Tsuki's beetles but see na he is running everywhere, Bad Kitty. Please tell him to come na."

Akimitsu who was hiding behind the pillar shouted," My love, I think Tsuki broke her when he dropped her from her bed yesterday, what kind of kid decorates hair with BEETLES? And my love is only my Hanii, not yours *hmmph*.

Honey see my beautiful hair wants you to wash them with your beautiful soft hands." Akimitsu made sad puppy eyes to Hana in a manner to convince her.

Hana gave Aki a weird look and said," Are you the Mafia King I fell in love with, and what do you mean beautiful hair, just because of this hair I got scared many times thinking there's a ghost lurking around. And Why did no one tell me that my child fell from the bed, you just wait I'll kill you both, father and son duo."

His eyes widened and shouted in his defence," HONEY HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY HAIR? DID YOU FORGET HOW YOU CRIED WHEN I DID A HAIR FLIP WHEN WE FIRST TIME MET IN THE FLOWER SHOP? I KNOW YOU WERE OVERWHELMED AFTER SEEING THIS GORGEOUS HAIR."

Hana scoffed and said," I cried because DURING YOUR SASSY HAIR FLIP YOU SLID YOUR FINGERS IN MY EYES, YOU NEKO." And both of them began to argue, Mahika who was long forgotten in Hana's lap began to play with the water snakes (non-venomous).

On the other side, Akuma is making Tsuki do pushups and whenever he stops Akuma hits him with a bamboo stick. Well, this is the simplest punishment he can give Tsukiyomi for dropping Mahika yesterday and it's not like Tsuki is complaining, he is willfully doing it because he too feels guilty. Well, it was an accident, Mahika was hanging on Tsuki's shoulder who was sitting on the bed and while playing with her she fell but didn't get any injury, just a bit of pain.

During Nighttime,

Everyone was settled in their respective places and Akuma and Tsuki were forcing Mahika to eat Peas which she hated for her guts. Aki and Hana love this scene every night, it makes them feel so happy.

They always think how their life would be if their son and daughter-in-law were alive. Homura stopped them and started feeding Mahika who ate it without hesitation because she knew that after this Homura's uncle would let her see this Katana Collection.

Aki cleared his throat and said, "Akuma you know that you've to start her training, right?" Akuma nodded his head and said," Yes, Uncle we will start from the basis, nothing difficult, so she could get used to it and then we will start increasing the difficulties."

Akimistu nodded his head and started to talk about their training and all.

After dinner, Tsuki, Akuma, and Mahika went with Homura to his room. Homura always found it interesting how these kids get excited to see Katana which is one of their deadliest weapons. Mahika asked Homura," Bear uncle, promise me that you'll teach me how to use this."

Homura squished her cheeks and promised that he'd teach her this but who knew she'd master it better than anyone? Akuma saw her admiration for it and planned to teach her basic theories about the weapons first as she is too young to even hold it.

Just opposite Homura's wing Akimitsu and Hana were strolling around the lake which is just behind their mansion, Hana was admiring the moon and Aki was admiring her. A man in love is the most beautiful thing to witness.

Even after these many years his love for her never decreased and the same goes with Hana, she risked her life for him many times and is still ready to do so to protect him.

Aki said," We never realized when time passed by it feels like yesterday, we did our first kiss in front of the whole world, right?" Hana smiled and said," You are right, it feels like we married a bit of time ago and were playing with Kaze near like lake. How we all used to come here to spend mini breaks between his training. I miss him Mitsu, I miss him." her eyes were filled with tears.

Aki grabbed her waist and stuffed her face in his chest and hugged her tightly. He said, "My love, I miss him too, But he would get upset to see you cry, right? maybe he is now in a better place, and I am so sure that he is flirting with his wife right now, Same blood you know." Hana chuckled and hit Aki's chest lightly for diverting the topic with his dumb jokes

After a bit of strolling around the lake, they started to walk towards their chamber. As it was already so late.

On their way back, Aki's grin widened and asked," Want to have adventures like our old time, my Love?" It took a minute for Hana to understand the mischief behind her husband's statement. Her face became red and she started chasing Aki to hit him for being shameless at this age.

This man is still so childish. It's difficult to understand - 'Who is raising who?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, guys for reading this chapter, I hope you all like this chapter and please vote and comment.

and in the next chapter, we'll see how Aditya is doing. LOVE YOU ALL.