Girl Meets Maya's and Dylan's Mother

Start from the beginning

"Miss Kossal. That is nice. And as much as I would like to help Maya. I don't write for others to read. The only writing I allow people to read is my tests or homework. I appreciate the offer though," I told her. "I would appreciate it if you thought about this too?" Miss Kossal said and walked away.

"Where you headed, Farkle?" Riley asked. I looked up and saw Farkle walking to the door. "Gym class. That should go well, right?" Farkle asked. I shook my head and continued drawing.

~~~~~~~~

"All right, future history makers, welcome to career day." Cory announced. We were sitting in his class the next day. "Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world." Cory continued. "Hi, Riley." Topanga said, walking in. "Oh great, Shakira is here." Riley said. "Shakira?" I asked, amused. Topanga nodded.

"Where's your guys' mom?" Riley asked. "She won't be coming." Maya replied. "But she told you two she was coming." Riley reasoned. "Yes, she did." I mumbled. "Okay, guys, our first guest today is a lawyer, and I likes her." Cory said, as Topanga stepped up.

"Hey, lawyer lady. How's about we go out sometime? I get off work every day at 3:15. Except Tuesdays. I got playground." Cory told her. I rolled my eyes. "So I am an attorney. I got here through a lot of hard work in school. By the time I was your age, I had 350 "A" s." Topanga told us. There was then a knock on the door. "Your guys' mom. There she is." Riley told us. I turned to the doorway to see it Cory opening it. To reveal some man dressed sort of like Farkle.

"Minkus." Cory hissed. "Topanga." The dude said, ignoring Cory and focusing on Topanga. "Stuart." Topanga said. "Topanga." He said again. Stuart walked to Farkle's desk and crouched down behind it. "Father." Farkle greeted. "Farkle." Stuart greeted. "Wait a minute!" Lucas and I shouted. We shared a look. "Weird," We commented in unison. Lucas and I both screamed. "Yes?" Farkle asked, moving on from Lucas' and mines little freak out session. "He's your father?" Lucas asked, unsure. "Look at us." Farkle said. "Your name is Farkle Minkus?" I asked. "Don't wear it out." Farkle told me. "I honestly don't know how you could." I said.

"Sorry I'm late, everybody. I had helicopter problems, 'cause I have a helicopter. Do you have a helicopter, Cory?" Stuart said, walking to the front of the room. "Nope. Do you have a Topanga, Minkus?" Cory asked. "Nope, because she chose you. I run Minkus International, I have a helicopter, and she chose you." Stuart said. My eyes widened. "You are the dude who runs Minkus International?" I asked, shocked. He nodded. I sat back in my seat a little bit stunned.

"Stuart, please. Aren't we a little too evolved to still be competing with each other?" Topanga asked. Stuart laughed. "Of course." He said. Topanga laughed. "Of course." Topanga repeated. "Go!" They both shouted. "Between the two of us, Riley and I have 1260 "A" s. Ha!" Topanga said. "That's remarkable, Topanga. Between the two of us, Farkle and I have 1261." Stuart said. "Ha!" Farkle shouted. "Ha!" Stuart shouted.

Topanga turned to Cory and glared at him. Cory screamed. "I-I had to, Topanga. He's a lot smarter than I am." Cory defended. "But what's more important to me than anything. Is that I have this guy. Come up here, son." Stuart said, as Farkle walked up. "Come up here, daughter." Topanga ordered. Riley walked up to her. "Look how tall she is. She's been taller than me since the day she was born." Topanga said. Stuart lifted up Farkle, so he was about Riley's height.

"Well, very nice. Good for you guys. So, this is what career day is really all about." Cory said. "Yeah, I love it every year." Maya commented, sarcatically. "Yep. The greatest day during the year," I said, sarcastically. "I'm sorry, Maya, Dylan. Maybe your guys' mom just got a little busy." Cory told us. I nodded, my head slowly. "Are you guys okay?" Riley asked. "We're always okay." Maya and I told her. Riley offered her hands for us. "Yeah, thanks." Maya and I said.