Priya left Vikrant's room at his pitiful condition, but he once again came charging at her, scaring even his parents. But she maintained a dead look on her face, while he screamed to her face, "YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO BREAK ROHIT AND SONAKSHI?" Saying so he pulled out the pictures of Rohit and Sonakshi which seemed like they were trying to kiss. Seeing the pictures, Priya knew, they hit the right place, so she decide to let him continue, "I will leak these pictures to her and ask her to meet me because otherwise it will be all over social media and an actress wouldn't want that. She will come to me, begging not to leak the pictures and I will tell her that it was actually Rohit who wanted to leak these pictures and that he offered me money, but I being a 'good guy' didn't do it instead I am saving her from Rohit. She will misunderstand Rohit, and I will convince Rohit that she is having an affair with me, that will surely lead to a huge fight between them and they will get divorced. Uske baad Sonakshi sirf meri hogi. Mein apnaunga usse. Aakhir ek divorcee ko apnane se, even she will feel indebted to me, won't she? And then you and her will stay with me.." and he let out an evil laugh which seemed like a maniac. That earned no response from her, and he just went in to execute it. Hearing the plan, all she could do was think how dumb Vikrant actually is and she was a fool to think he is some powerful clever rich shot, in reality he was mentally sick and dumb. She sighed and texted Sonakshi about all this, the reply from Sonakshi made her chuckle, it read - "Vikrant is a dumb criminal... I mean really? I am going to believe that Rohit will leak the pictures? And Rohit is going to believe that I would have an affair with Vikrant? What on earth is he high on? Rohit didn't believe then when I literally staged to date Sumit.. He will believe what now? *laughing emojis* "Anyaways, you be careful till the time we come there" *heart emoji*

Priya returned to her room, and couldn't wait till next morning because only she knew how desperately she wanted to breathe the independent, fearless and fresh air.

*

Sonakshi's phone beeped displaying the notification '4 messages from 2 chats' one she knew was from Sumit because he was talking of some show and for the other she opened the chat - it was from an unknown number and she showed it to Rohit- they knew who! But decided to play along. The text read - "Hi sweetheart, It's me! I hope you are ready to meet me.. I know you must be wondering who gave me your number, but well I will tell you everything once you see me.. Be ready for a little heartbreak as well.. It's from someone close :) And also dress up a bit sexy, it's going to be special" Rohit's blood boiled by the end of the sentence and Sonkahsi was disgusted. Rohit had his hands in a fist trying to control the anger, but as decided, Sonkashi texted back, holding the urge to report him block. She replied - Where do I have to come? And Please don't do anything with the pictures. I am coming. She added the extra lines just to make him believe that she did fall in his trap. Behind the other side of the screen he smirked receiving the message. He immediately texted - That's like a good girl. Here's the address - Bunglow number 13/445, Raven Enclave, Malad East. See you by 8:30pm beautiful *heart emojis* and remember to not get ANYONE with you. AND OFCOURSE NO SMARTNESS WITH ME.

Rohit and SOnakshi let out a chuckle reading the text, she replied - " okay sure".

They sent all the texts to the Police, as per plan the police was going to be there beforehand.

The clock showed 7:45pm; and in the next 15 minutes, Rohit and Sonakshi were downstairs, with Sonakshi having a tracker and also a camera attached to her clothes, to collect evidence against him. Suman had fed her with sugar and curd as a mark of good luck and they seemed confident as they sat in the car.

They held each others' hands in a firm grip, Rohit's grip was little tighter indicating his nervousness and they shared an eye lock for quite some time until Shankar broke the silence stating, "Sonakshi didi, chota mooh badi baat lagega, but mujhe pata hai aap log kitne tension mein the itne dino se, isliye aaj agar mein aapki kisi bhi tarah madad kar paun toh bol dena, mein zaroor karunga" he spoke earnestly and they smiled at his thoughtfulness. Sonakshi replied, "Aapne itna socha humare liye wahi kaafi hai bhaiya..aapki koi bhi zaroorat hogi aaj, mein ya Rohit aapko zaroor bolenge.." he felt happy hearing that and the drive continued for sometime.