Chapter 50 💙

A/N: welcome back stormie gang so today's chapter is the performance so...enjoy !

Brooklyn's POV

I was at backstage with the members only gang. I was a bit nervous about the performance but I can handle it.

I was finished with my makeup and checked out my outfit in the mirror

I got out of the dressing room and saw Bass and Wifi talking across the hall

I got out of the dressing room and saw Bass and Wifi talking across the hall. I walked over to where X was and he smiled.

"You look amazing." He said and I blushed.

I grabbed my blue mic from one of the backstage staff members, X went up and went to the stage and I heard loud screams and cheers.

"Florida,how you guys doing?" He asked and the crowd cheered in response.

"Aight,now I have one of the most important people in here so get ready to turn the fuck up.So introduce yall the members only!" He said before the members only gang went up stage .

"And,we got one of the most baddest woman here,straight outta Chicago,y'all make some noise for Brooklyn Storm!" X said and I knew that was my cue to get on stage.

I jogged to the stage and people were cheering and screaming.

"Wassup Florida!" I said and they cheered.

"Y'all ready to turn up?" I asked and the crowd yelled out a yes.

"Aight,ayo Scheme,play that shit." Ski said before playing look at me!

"Aye,I'm like "aye bitch who is your mans?" Aye"

"Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye"

"My bitch don't love me no more,aye"

"She kicked me out I'm like vro, aye "

We said jumping up and down,we continued until the song was finished.

"And that's how we start off a fire performance." Bass said and the crowd cheered.

"Now this next song,y'all better turn the fuck up you hear me." X said and the crowd cheered loudly in response before take a step back played through the speakers. When the beat dropped we were jumping.

"FUCKED UP,FUCKED UP,FUCKED UP!"

"FUCKED UP,FUCKED UP,FUCKED UP,YEAH!"

"YOU DONE FUCKED UP (bitch)!"

"Yeah,yeah yeah!"

"Take it away Brooks!" Bass yelled and I nodded.

"George W. Bush right on her pussy,yeah."

"Curious George nigga looking boy,you so puss,yeah."

"Hit his line for the nigga dick, check his Twitter,yeah."

"They call him yung dagger dick,that's his handle, yeah."

"Ayeee" Craig cheered and I smiled and we continued performing before the song was finished and yung brats played.

"Try me,might fight"

Fist fuck,on sight."

"Wrist heavy,fat dyke."

We continued performance until we were finished.

"Thank you Florida!" I said before going backstage.

"You did great." Trunks complimented I said thanks. I heard my phone ding and soon enough the others did.

Crackhead club 😜

Kehlani 💫🦋
I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS YALL

Solana 😍😇
wassup Lani

Kehlani 💫🦋
kiana is awake

Nova👑💙
OH SHIT

Chelsea 💚😆
Yayyyy

Jordan 💚😜
Nice man,is she okay?

Kehlani 💫🦋
The doctor said that she has a little blunt force trauma but she is ok

Travis🔥🖤
Phew

A/N: and I have to cut this chapter short,this is all I had in mind but I have smth planned next chapter.

Y'all make sure you guys vote,share, comment and add it to your library or reading list.

Don't be a ghost reader, join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all soon!!