Chapter 30💙

A/N: welcome to the second chapter 💙 so after that little bawl fest with nova and Amala .There will be a new couple and some drama. Let's get into it.

A few hours later

Novalie's POV

After that lil bawl fest with Amala and Jahseh. We actually had some fun, I got to know the members and I kinda got close to Bass,Craig and Ming. Gazzy looks like a fuckboy but he's funny,he drinks too much and smokes weed.

And I almost forgot to set up Amala with Stokeley. Let the  matchmaking commence..

"Hey y'all,wanna play spin the bottle?"

People cheered

Gazzy brought in an empty bottle of Hennessy and we all sat in a circle.

I spun the bottle lands on Amala. She looked at me and winked,I winked back and the bottle landed on...

Stokeley

Ok time to matchmake

"I dare y'all to make out for 2 minutes." I said with a mischievous smile on my face.

"Fuck it." I heard stokeley murmur

Amala's POV

I swear nova is the cupid that we all needed.

Stokeley stood up and sat next to me,he pulled me into his lap and we were face to face.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He leaned in and our lips connected. It was nothing but bliss. Our tongues fought for dominance and eventually he won. It's like everything around us stopped and it was just us. Everyone else cheered us on.

"That's my girl!" Nova yelled out and I internally giggled. After two minutes we pulled away as we were catching our breaths. Stokeley looked at me with a smirk on his face and my goodness I blushed so hard I bet my face was redder than Mikey's dreads.

The crowd 'ouu'd as we both chuckled.

"My boy finna get some pussy tonight." Isaiah said.

"Okay fuckboy we get it." Ming said and we all laughed

Jahseh's POV

After the whole make out thing with Amala and Stokeley. I was so happy for them. Geneva came and sat on my lap. I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed by her.

We both watched the whole make out sesh and she rolled her eyes.

"Something wrong Geneva?" Nova asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

"They don't look good together, stokeley could do a lot better."Geneva replied with a little attitude in her voice.

"Talk shit about Amala and Stokeley again and see what happens ." Solana said while standing up.

"You ain't gonna do shit to me." Geneva replied.

"Oh really now?" Kehlani said

" You. Ain't. Gonna. Do. Jack. Shit. To. Me." Geneva said.

Nova ran and punched her in the face and the crowd gasped and moved away.

Robyn kicked Geneva in the gut and she fell to the floor.

"Jah...help meeee" Geneva whined

"You brought this on yourself Neva." I said nonchalantly. The girls were punching and kicking her.

Kehlani pulled Geneva's  hair back and Robyn and Amala held her arms and nova was standing.

Nova ran and hit a spinning heel kick on Geneva and she looked unconscious.

"Jah, control yo bitch." Nova said while pointing at Geneva's unconscious body.

"Oh no she's not my bitch anymore." I said. The crowd 'ohh'ed at my comment and nova was shocked.

It's time I let go of Geneva's toxic ass.

Mikey's POV

After the whole Geneva drama I went outside to smoke. After a few minutes I was high as hell, suddenly I heard a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Craig.

"Wassup?" I asked

"Vro ,tekashi is outside." He replied.

THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!!!

I threw my blunt on the ground and stepped inside the house and seeing him sitting on my sofa.

"Sup trippie,nice house you got. " tekashi said while standing up.

"Bruh what the fuck you doing here?"
I said annoyed

"Have fun and get a bitch I can go home with." He said while chuckling.

He looked around and spotted someone.

"Yo Brooklyn,come here bitch!" He yelled at Nova.

"I ain't moving shit!" She yelled back

Tekashi sighed in frustration and went to her and I followed.

"I said come with me." He said

"I'm not going anywhere with your "my little pony" hair looking ass" she said and the crowd 'ohh'ed at her comment .

"Bitch you're mine so you do whatever I say now come on." He said as he grabbed nova's hand.

She quickly yanked away and tekashi pulled something out of his pocket.

HE PULLED A FUCKING GUN??

A/N : second chapter done and dusted. So tekashi pulled a fucking gun on nova? Ah hell nah not on my baby.

Anyways y'all make sure you guys vote, comment,share and add it to your library or reading list

Don't be a ghost reader, join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all on the next chapter 💙