Chapter 1: This Strange World/Meeting Fluttershy

Start from the beginning

"I ended up where they came from." the blue hedgehog points at Twilight and Spike.

"...That's a human and a dog."

"From another world. And I figured out where Nine is. He's here and teamed up with Princess Celestia's former student, Sunset Shimmer."

"What?! If Nine's here, then this means we can still get the Prism!"

"It's not just the Paradox Prism, it's Twilight's crown too. They took it and replaced it with a fake one. I think we need all the help we can get."

"...fine. We might not know what'll happen to the Shatterverse, but we have to go home."

"Right. But we need to find Twilight's crown as soon as possible."

Everyone turned to the castle.

"I'm suggesting we check out that castle first." Twilight said. Spike hoped on her back and she started walking like back in Equestria.

"She's not a human, is she?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah. Twilight's a pony where she comes from." Sonic answered.

"A pony!? You were in a world full of ponies?!"

"Yeah. And Spike's a dragon, not a dog."

"...I have seen and heard everything now."

The mobians followed after her, until Spike taps her back, seeing a boy with his dog, walking them normally.

"Yeeah, I think this isn't what the new you should do." the talking dog said. Twilight stood up, waving at them, nervously as they walked off.

Sonic knew she was about to fall, but rushed to catch her on time.

"How do you deal with walking on two legs?!" Twilight asked.

"Dunno. We just live with it." Sonic replied.

"Come on, Spike, everyone. I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it." She grabbed the bar of the 'castle' and they arrived in front of a door.

"Well, look on the bright side," Spike said. "At least you don't have those pesky wings to worry about!" Both Sonic and Twilight glared at him.

"Why the wings?" Shadow asked, annoyed.

"Twilight is now part unicorn and part pegasus in Equestria." the blue hedgehog explained.

Twilight thought she could use her magic here, but she hits the door, thinking it worked. She shook her head and tried again.

"My magic, it isn't working." she said.

"Well, it's because you don't have your horn." Spike said.

"WHAT?!" She asked, grabbing her hair.

"Easy, there. You just gotta do it the normal way. We still gotta find the crown." Sonic said, opening the door as everyone looked around.

"Something tells me this isn't a castle." Knucks said.

"You're right, Knucks. This is a-" Rebel was cut off when a school bell rang and teenagers were around as everyone tried to escape the crowd. The mobians were the first to escape and then Twilight and Spike, then they bumped into someone.

"Whoa! You okay?" the boy asked, reaching his hand to Twilight, she grabbed it and got up.

'He looks familiar. Have I seen him before?' Sonic thought to himself.

With that, Twilight, Spike and the mobians walked off, exploring the school.

I've never seen a place