[TW:LITTLE BIT OF SNEAK PEAK OF SMUT BUT DOESNT ACTUALLY SHOW IT]
I woke up in my bed, I woke up to someone opening my door. I thought it was an intruder. So I grabbed the bat that was beside my bed and stood behind the door. Once the intruder walked through the door more, I jumped out from behind the door. The person jumped, "who are you, and why are you in my house?!" I whisper yelled. The person turned on their phone and the light showed colby with a terrified face. "Woah woah woah, calm down, it's just me." Colby whispered. "Sorry, why are you in here?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep, sam snores a bunch, can I sleep in here with you?" Colby asked, practically pleading. "Yeah, sure, next time knock, ok?" I asked. "Yes ma'am" he saluted and jumped onto my bed. "Woah, be careful" I say, laughing and sitting on my bed. Colby laid down on one side of the bed and I laid down on the other. We shared a blanket because I didn't have any extra. He rolled over and cuddled into my back. Before I had a chance to object he was fast asleep. I soon fell asleep after. I woke up to sam coming in my room. "So that's where he went," sam said looking inside my room. "Sorry, he just came in here and laid down, can you wake him up? I would feel bad if I did," I asked sam. "Sure thing," Sam said, I just know he's gonna wake him up in the worst way. He got in colbys ear and yelled "wake up!". Colby just dug his face into my back more. "Come on colby, wake up, I have to go to the bathroom," I pleaded with colby. "Fine" Colby groaned and let me go. I ran to the bathroom. I walked out to sam and colby hanging out on the couch. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked them. "Bacon, eggs, and toast please," sam said. "OK, and you?" I said pointing to colby. "I'll just have bacon and eggs," Colby responded. "Alright," I said and turned on my music so I can cook them breakfast. I was almost done with Sam's breakfast when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Whats up?" I asked staying focused on the food. "Nothing" Colby whispered into my ear. "Sam's food is almost done, then I'll start on yours," I said, making sure the food didn't burn. "I was actually thinking of something else for breakfast," Colby said. "Whats that?" I asked him turning around. "You," Colby whispered in my ear. I blushed. I turned back around and plated Sam's food. "Sam come get your food," I said to sam as Colby let go of me. "Thank you," San said as he grabbed his plate. "No problem," I responded. "Do you still want your bacon and eggs?" I asked Colby, I turned around to face him. He had hugged me again after sam sat down. "Yeah, but after can I have dessert?" Colby asked. "What do you want for dessert?" I asked while cooking his bacon and eggs. "You already know," Colby whispered in my ear. "Colby, its way to early, we just met yesterday" I sighed. "But we've already kissed twice," Colby said starting to kiss my neck. "Nope, not right now, I'm making breakfast," I said. "After?" Colby asked seductively. "I'll think about it," I say while plating his food. "Here, take your food and go eat," I told him. "Thank you," he said smiling and taking the plate. I walked to my room to get dressed. Once I walked out i didn't see sam. "Where's sam?" I asked Colby. "He had to go get some things, he said he won't be home for an hour or two." He said smiling at me. "Nope, we are not doing that right now,' I responded and pointed at him. Colby groaned. "What do you wanna do?" I ask Colby, sitting next to him. "Let's watch a movie, what do you wanna watch?" Colby asked. "You pick," I responded. "How about, saw?" Colby asked. "Sure," I responded. I had always been a fan of horror movies. They were my favorite. A scary part came up and I hid my face in colbys shoulder. "It's OK babygirl," colby said putting his arm around me. I blushed. Another scary part came on and I jumped. I nuzzled into Colbys side. He lifted my head up by my chin. We just looked into each other's eyes. We crashed our lips together. It felt magical. The kiss started to intensify and we broke apart. "Let's go," Colby said getting up. I followed him. Once we go to my room, he closed the door and locked it. He pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss my lips. He then moved down to my neck.
[TIME SKIP]
Sam came back and we all sat on the couch. "So, hayden," Sam said. "Whats up?" I asked. "You told colby stuff about you, but I still have no idea, can you tell me some stuff?" sam asked. I told him all the stuff that I told colby. I got a call from Evan. "I'll be right back," I said to sam and colby walking to my room. I answered the call.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
I'm a little scared for the next little bit of the story ngl😰 Love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤