He ran to the living room to see Sam and colby. I ran after him to make sure he would keep calm. Colby's eyes instantly lit up seeing him. He bent down, Lucid attacked him with jumps and kisses. "He seems to really like you, Colby," I laughed. Colby got knocked down, getting attacked with kisses. "Alright, Lucid, come here," I ordered Lucid so Colby could get up. Lucid walked over to me and sat in between my legs. He gave them the death glare. Even though he was just loving colby. "I can tell he's very protective," Sam laughed and put his hands up. "Lucid, nicely, go greet Sam," I said pointing towards sam. Lucid calmly walked over to Sam and let him pet him. "Hey! I got mauled, while Sam gets this?" Colby said jokingly. I shrugged and said, "it was funny.", "whatever, whatever" Colby said and rolled his eyes playfully. When I started watching them, I've had a crush on colby. Not a super big one where if he got a girlfriend I wouldn't send her death threats. I knew we were the same age, so that made me think about how I could date him if we ever met. Nows that moment, but we just met, and it would be weird. Plus they live in LA and I live in iowa. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked them while they played with Lucid. "Sure, what do you have?" Colby asked, getting up off the floor. "I have quite a bit of things if you just wanna go look?" I told him. I walked into the kitchen to grab some water. Colby looked into the fridge and grabbed the milk and poured himself a glass. After he finished his glass of milk, he walked over to me. I tensed up because I didn't know what he was doing. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Colby whispered so only I can hear. "No, wh-" I got cut off by colby turning me around and kissing me. "Good," he whispered in my ear. I was to flustered to speak. I bet my face looked like a tomato. He walked back over to Sam and played with Lucid. What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.
Once Lucid calmed down, we sat down on the couch. I sat on the left, colby in the middle, and sam on the right. "So, what are some of these places?" Sam asked. "So, since you guys already went to the axe murder house, the second scariest place is the Bondurant Farrar school. It's owned by people I think, when I looked it up it had a phone number to call, but otherwise it's abandoned. Another one I know is 'Franklin hotel' in strawberry. I don't know much about it though." I explained. "Wait, there's a place called Franklin hotel, in strawberry? Like in gta?" Sam asked and laughed. "That's what I thought, it's pretty cool," I laughed. "Alright, so I thought since the school is second most haunted, we can go there" I suggested. Colby replied "Yeah, and if we want to, we can also go to the Franklin hotel just for fun.". "Sounds good," sam said, "also, is it ok if we just stay here instead of the hotel? Our hotel sucks," sam asked. "Yeah, thats fine, I have an extra bedroom you guys can stay in," I replied. "Thanks, we just need to head back to the hotel and grab our stuff, I can just go if you want me too?" Sam asked. "Yeah that sounds good," Colby said to sam, after he said that he winked. What was going on?. Sam grabbed his car keys and left. Colby turned to me. "So, tell me more about you," he said. "Uhmmm, so, I have an older brother who lives in iowa city, I have a younger brother who lives in San Diego, I have a younger sister who lives with my step mom, uhmmm, Yeah, thats about it," I replied. "Anything about YOU?" Colby asked pointing to me. "My favorite color is blue, my favorite music artists are TX2 and Magnolia Park, I've actually have met TX2 before, we became best friends, i call him sometimes to just talk, I've lived in iowa my whole life, uhmmm, I've had 2 other dogs before Lucid, anything else you wanna learn about me?" I asked. "When's your birthday?" He asked. "November 8th," I replied. "Anything else?" I asked. "Nope," he said. After he said that, he leaned in and kissed me again. I kissed back this time because I wasn't as shocked. We kept kissing until we heard sam coming back. We quickly pulled away and acted normal. "I'm back," sam said. "Yay!" Me and colby said at the same time. "What did you guys do while I was gone?" Sam asked. "We talked," I said before colby could say anything. "About what?" Sam asked. "He just wanted to know more about me," I replied. "Oh, what do you guys want to do?" Sam asked. Sam plopped onto the couch. "How about we watch a movie?" Colby asked. "Sure, but first, where's you bathroom hayden?" Sam asked getting up. "First door on the right," I replied. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. I got a text from colby.
Colby: hey
Me:hey, why are you texting me even tho I'm right beside you?
Colby:I didn't want sam to hear
Me: why?
Colby: cuz it's about while he was gone, and in the kitchen, I'm so sorry, you just looked cute and I thought it was better then telling you
I looked up at colby. "It's fine, just try not to let Sam know, ok? I don't know how he will react," I told colby. He nodded his head. Sam came back and we watched a movie until we were tired.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
This is kinda cringe but idc. I'm excited for the later part of the story. I've already written this so I have just been coping and pasting. Hope you enjoy. Love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤