45 : HM'S PUNISHMENT

Next morning..

Ks stretched her arms in the air with smile on her lips..and the warm heat of sunlight was falling upon her shining face .

She shifted her beautiful eyes on her husband..and felt a sudden happiness developing in her heart...

Ks childishly rubbing his blackish hair to annoy him...and he pouted in anger with closed eyes..she giggled seeing his cute expression..

Ks : Good morning my dear husband..she said lovingly and softly kissed him on his lips .

Hm : A very Good morning my dear wife..he replied to her with sweet smile and pulled her closer to him under the blanket..

Ks : haashir..,leave me now at least..she said in sake sternness..

Hm : kyu kyu ..abhi to bilkul nhi chodege..he said and pull her closer and blessed her with a feww feather like kisses on her face..

Ks : lekin hame shopping pr bhi Jana ..toh chaliye uthiye ..she requested him with an innocent face and he finally opened his eyes and looked at her calmly..

Hm : we will go ..after some time,now let's cuddle...he said with a cute smile and rubbed his nose against her soft cheek..

Hm : kaafi lambe safar k baad kal raat raat ka experience kesa Raha meri jaan ??hm asked her while kissing her earlobe..

Ks : hamare sharir me jitne bhi love bites hai ..voh is baat ka proof hai ki how much I enjoyed last night...but you were biting me like an irritating mosquito..ks said with grumpy face ..and pressed her teeth in the bridge of his nose..

Hm : oh so now I have become a mosquito..as well?? On first night I was a lion for you remember?? ..okk tell me something Karishma ..how many animals so you see in me ??..he asked her with smile and held her by the waist..

Ks : hamne count karna padega..there are many ,but you know something?? All the animals inside you aren't harmful for me ..they love me so much ...that they could never think to inflict pain on me..ks replied to him with soft smile and her hand reached to caress his growing beard,which is her most favourite part of his face ..

Hm : you are making me emotional now ..hm said with cute face..

Ks : ab firse baccho ki tarah rone Mt lagna ..ok??..she teased him

Hm : pagli..he slapped her playfully on her shoulder..and ks laughed loudly..

______

Dono shopping k liye chale jaate hai..

Their outfit .👇🏻

Hm kaafi bore ho gaye the

Hm kaafi bore ho gaye the..kyuki ks ek dress lene 1/2 hours laga rahi thi..

Ks hm ko tank top dikhati hai ..hm boringly red vale pr point karte hai .lekin ks ko navy blue pasand aata ..hai..isliye ks dono rakh leti hai..