44 : PARIS ROMANCE

A matured update ahead ..please skip the pages of you're uncomfortable

Ks : sooooo...ham change karke aate hai..
She said teasing way..

Hm : kya ..???

Ks hm k upar se hatkr .. bathroom me chali jaati hai..hm annoyingly apna head rub karte hai..

Hm : what the .hell....abhi kitni mitthi mitthi baat ho Rahi thi inki.....abhi kya kare so Jaye ..ya wait kare ...he annoyingly rubbed his back head..

After sometime

Ks bathroom se bahar aati hai .. only.in his shirt ...

Hm looks at her then comes closer to her...and pin her to wall and goes near her ears .

Hm : oh ..my ..god.. looking dammm hot..he wishpered in her ears...and she blush..

Hm : ye pehene gai thi bathroom me...hamse .maag leti ham de dete ..biwi jee..he said in romantic tone making her blushing hard ..she hug him ..

After sometime

Hm held the back of her back ..and captured her lip then tortured her upper lip by sucking them out of hunger ...

Their noses collided against each other....their lip were dancing in loving each other's sweet fragrance..the spiciness of her mouth was .asking the kiss extra sweet and beautiful..

asking the kiss extra sweet and beautiful

After the wild dominating kiss..hm attack on her neck..while she is unbuttoned his shirt ..and starts caressing his chest ..she starts moving her hand on his silky hair lovingly..

After a moment..hm unbuttoned her shirt..kiss her shoulder and bent down to her waist..

He slowly kisses her milky belly..and she moan in pressure...

She closed her eyes with satisfaction and felt his hand on her milky waist..her hand was playing with his hair..

After sometime hm remove her panty and kisses her lower lips ..and stands up to face her face..

Ks : ye toh kholo...

He quickly unhook her bra from her back....he could see the thin lace of her black bra ..

Ks smirked and ordered him...

Ks : slide away the lace ..ab ye bhi sikana padega kya..she teasingly slaps on his forehead..and he slides the strap ...fell down from her shoulder..

Hm without wasting time..kissed her roughly on her. Neck ...his nose was rubbing under the skin of her ear..and his hand was moving comfortably on her stomach..

She could feel her body giving space to gossebumps..he bit her soft earlobe..

After sometime..