29 : Hm ki jaan

In morning...at 9 am

Ks ki neend se uthati h...

She turned her head towards the downward found hm sleeping on her stomach...she caressed his hair...

She is about to get up but suddenly she realizes their position...

hm sleeping on her cleavage..his face in between her bosoms..while his hands are protectively wrapped around her..

Ks : ab ham kya kare...aww..ham inhe face kese karege..itna embracing..mummyy....vapas so jaate hai..
Ye sahi rahega..

She was trying to cover her chest as much as possible..

But hm cover se refuse karte hai...

Hm : stop it..jaan😴..all mine to see... don't trying hide it..* kiss above her right breast...

Ks : haas.hir ji..* shyly wishper..

Hm staring at her..deeply..

She shyly avoid eye contact.....and he teasingly.. dipped his head in her breast..and nuzzling his nose ...

Ks : ha.shir.jjii..

Hm : haaw..boliye..

he holds her hands up above her head...while his right hand teasing her left breast...

while his right hand teasing her left breast

He was about to capture her lips..but but.. suddenly phone rang...

Hm groaned..and quickly cut the call...

Then returned back to his position.

Hm : haa..toh ham kaha the...*innocently

Ks : time dekhiye...aapko office nhi jana hai...

Hm : ek din office late jauga to .. thoda loss hoga...lekin aapse pyar nhi karege to hamara bohot bada loss ho jayega ...our ham toh business man hai jaha ..jada hoga..vahi invest karege...

Ks : awoo.*furrowing her brows...

He grabbed her neck and smooched her until he was satisfied..