Chapter 2

After some things were sorted out Santa Maria was given a room in the Royal Navy dorms, she was finished getting settled when she gets her first mission for Azur lane.

Maria: you want me to get some spies into Sakura empire?

Whales: yes, I know you just got here, but you might be ideal for infiltration since our enemies don't know who you are they shouldn't suspect you of anything.

Maria: uh ok

A few hours later, Maria arrives with 2 cruisers Edinburg and Sheffield as planned they get to the base unseen and the 2 spies go on to fulfill their mission, while Maria waits for them.

Kaga: who are you?

Maria: *speaks Spanish*

Kaga: uh what you better say something I can understand or you're gonna regret it.

Maria: *english* I'm traveling the world to write a book on world cultures and this was my next stop so if you don't mind.

Kaga: why should I believe-

Akagi: hold on sister anyone who wants to study our history and culture is always welcome here. Akashi! Show this young lady around will you.

Akashi: wha... fine.

So Maria started following around the green cat girl but for most of the walk it was just Maria pretending to take notes on things and Akashi blabbering about how nobody "knows how to treat a cat"

Then the 2 notice their lost in a cave and they were looking at a massive siren ship and the same people who Maria met when she got here were talking with a pale lady with octopus tentacles.

Akashi: oh my we've seen something we shouldn't have we should just

Kaga: what are you doing here. You saw didn't you

Akashi tried to make excuses but was grabbed by octopus lady along with Maria, right when they were about to be lasered though a gunshot rings out and the 2 spies reveal each other.

After taking some kind of black box Sheffield uses a smoke grenade to cover their escape, they just about got out when a heavy cruiser blocks the way

Takao: stop right there *points katana*

Then Maria pulls out a Spanish saber

Akashi: no stop, you don't want to sword fight a Sakura empire ship.

Maria: well if you want a dual then, ON GUARD!

The 4 just barely get away thanks to a clever diversion and some luck, they manage to get to an abandon island, but there not out of the woods yet when the enemy surrounded the island.

Luckily Allie's come and they escape.

Author: sorry ran out of ideas.