Undercover Lolita (9)

Start from the beginning

   "Kokichi!!!" she sobbed. Kokichi held her tightly as she sobbed into his shoulders. He could also smell urine on her, as well. He pulled away from her, checking her to make sure she was okay.

   "Himiko, are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked. 

  "N-No..." Himiko said, shivering. "I'm just really tired...and hungry, I guess. They wouldn't let us out, so we couldn't eat anything. They wouldn't even let us use the bathroom." More tears came pouring from her eyes as she hung her head in shame. "I couldn't...hold it in...so I had to...I had to..." She began sobbing again as she shamefully buried her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry, Kokichi!" Kokichi hugged her again and rocked her gently back and forth. He felt anger rising inside him as he thought why in the world someone would do this to Himiko and the other girls.

   "It's okay, babe. It's okay," he said in a soothing voice. He then looked at Himiko in the eye. "Himiko, we're going to get out of here, okay?" Himiko nodded.

   "Oh, but...how did you find me, Kokichi?" she asked Kokichi. "How did you get here?"

   "I'll tell you later," Kokichi said firmly. "Right now, you and the other girls need to escape whatever this place is immediately."

    "I don't even know where we are," Himiko admitted sorrowfully. 

   "Neither do I, but...Himiko...remember that show you were watching a few days ago? About that girl who disappeared?" Kokichi asked.  

   "Nyeh...on Crime Time? Yeah," Himiko replied, sniffling. "What about it?"

  "That little girl's aunt and uncle...they're part of this whole thing after all," Kokichi answered. Himiko's eyes widened, and her mouth gaped.

   "H-How?! What do they have to do with any of this?!" she cried. 

    "I'm not sure, but we're going to find out," Kokichi said with a look of determination in his eye. Himiko grabbed Kokichi's sleeve out of fear.

   "Kokichi...whatever they're doing here, it's something really bad!" she whispered with fright. 

    "What do you mean?" Kokichi asked. 

   "The other girls in here, the ones who've been in here longer than me, they told me that they take one of the girls out of here, and take her outside that door," Himiko explained, pointing to the door that leads into the dungeon. "I don't know what they do, but it always ends up with screaming! I even heard it myself last night! They took a girl, Kokichi, and all I heard was her screaming for her life! It was as if she were dying! I felt so bad, Kokichi! I was so scared that I was gonna be next! I'm scared! I'm so sca-" Her own sobs interrupted her as she wrapped her arms around Kokichi again. "Get me out of here, Kokichi!"

   "I will," Kokichi said, hugging her back. It broke his heart to see Himiko completely terrified and helpless. "It's okay, Himiko. You're okay, okay? You don't have to worry anymore." Hearing Kokichi speak those words made Himiko calm down. She took a few deep breaths as she pulled away and gave Kokichi a teary, appreciative smile.