Fallout 76!

Jack: Alright everyone I have managed to find another universe. Ever heard of Mutually assured destruction?

Blake: Yes, it is when two sides destroy each other completely.

Jack: This is what happened here. In this world nuclear technology is the height of technology instead of Microchips and the world goes under A Retro 1950s timeline but one day America and The Chinese Launched nukes at each other after A Conflict over Alaska, and the world ended.

Superman: Wait, wouldn't we have stopped it?

Jack: Yeah the Justice Avengers would but the Truth is you guys never existed in this universe neither does Union Academy. This timeline is so rapidly different in that way.

Y/n: D-Do I exist?

Jack: Of course, you exist in that Universe, my son. The Truth is this one is also Kind of depressing.

Y/n: Why?

Jack: Um... You'll see. Roll the Footage!

Oracle: Alright then.

We Opened up in the Mountains of West Virginia as it was A Nuclear wasteland only 20 years after the Bombs dropped. Thankfully this Area was Mostly spared thanks to being not that Important but the radiation still Creeped over there.

A Man in A Gas Mask and A Long Black Cloak wearing a Coffin on his Back was Riding A Horse on the Old Roads of the Mountains. He then revealed his Robot arm as activated his Bip Boy and he Began reading some Radiation Stats.

Jack: By the way this is Y/n. In case you couldn't tell.

Y/n: (Sigh) My Radiation Poisoning is getting me... Damnit... Damn me and my aging Body...

He then removed the Cloak's head and his Gas Mask to reveal His Aging face and Slowly fading beard he Just took A Breath of fresh air before he put the mask on ready to enter radiated territory.

He was doing one Final Mission. A Mission that he wanted to do for A While. He was going to Hunt...

A Wendigo.

Monsters of Myth. Creatures are formed from People eating the Flesh of others and never caring for others. They are True Monsters.

Y/n then walked into An eradicated forest trying to keep his Radiation down, as soon he heard A Loud Hooting Noise and he Pulled out his Coffin!

Y/n: Okay Sweet Baby don't fail me now.

The Wendigo then revealed itself!

Y/n: Alright Showtime!!

He then Kicked the Coffin Open to reveal A Makeshift Miniature Nuke Launcher and he Aimed it at the Giant Wendigo!

Y/n: Asta la vista Baby!!

He then Fired A Shot at the Giant Wendigo Knocking it off it';s feet but one of its heads bit down on you tearing your cloak as your radiation levels spiked!

Y/n: SHIT!!

You then Tried to Reload the Launcher but the Wendigo began running towards you screeching with all three heads, you finally loaded the Gun and Fired Another shot point blank in its Main Face, but you were caught in the Blast searing Skin and breaking Bone, also Knocking you out.

When you woke up you realized that half of your face was cooked to A Crisp from the Radiation, and your arm was Broken but you were Okay.

You then Began to check your Bip Boy and thankfully the extra dosage of Radiation didn't kill you. The bad news was that you Lost your horse as it ran off during the fight. You put your Mask on as you began walking back down the Mountian and you began playing A Song on your Bip Boy.

You Began to sing Along as you walked on.

Jack: So What does everyone think?

Izuku: That was... Kind of depressing but also Kind of Hopeful.

Asuna: Yeah, I Like that A Lot.

Piccolo: At least there's some good to come from that Disaster. Even if the world was ruined. Maybe it could be Fixed in the Future.

Jack: Yep Maybe in A Hundred Years, A Thousand Years, or even Ten Thousand years, things could be A Little like before, but who really knows? But hey where's the Fun if I tell you? Next up is Ninja Y/n! So Stay Here everyone!