Kuma Y/n!

Jack: Alright everyone this one is going to be... A Sad One. Some of you might have heard of Bartholomew Kuma.

Luffy: Hey we know him! He's A Friend of ours!

Nami: Yeah, he protected the going Sunny for us for 2 years!

Franky: Yeah! He's A Real Man! OW!!

He then did his Pose!

Naruto/Kirito: SO COOL!

Asuna/Sakura: Idiots.

Jack: Well in this Universe Y/n is Kuma and... His backstory is depressing as hell... Roll of the Clip.

Oracle: Rolling the Clip.

In Universe...

We Opened up on the Wall separating the Land of the Celestial Dragons and the rest of the world, and Y/n bound in Robotics was slowly climbing up the wall emotionlessly scaling it as he was Pelted by the Bullets and Cannon fire of Marines!

Marine Captian: CANNONS FIRE!!! STOP HIM AT ONCE!!!

They Then Fired all of their shots Knocking him to the ground with A Loud Boom, but the Huge Man Just got back up and began Climbing again, as the Marines kept on shooting at him!

Flashback...

Y/n of this Universe was the Slave of Celestial Dragons as they were Killing hundreds of them Like Rabbits for some Sociopathic Fun He wanted to fight them but he was A Pacifist and he refused to.

He soon was able to escape.

Later...

He was able to escape and make a Home on an Island where he ate the Paw Paw fruit and began to heal People by turning their pain into Bubbles which exited their bodies, but because of the Pain needing to go somewhere he let the Bubbles Pop on him Making him take on extreme excruciating Pain, that made his bones break and puke Blood, but he did because he was A Pacifist.

Later...

Y/n of this Universe was able to get Married and had A Small Baby girl named D/n but soon much to his Horror The World government Killed his wife in Cold Blood and promised to do the same to his daughter unless he did one thing.

Become A Cold heartless Machine.

He wanted to fight back he really did but his daughter was his first Priority So Y/n instead took the Promise of becoming A Machine to protect D/n.

He was no Longer A Pacifist as he was Now A Cold, heartless, Killing Machine.

But deep down somewhere He still remembered What Happened. He remembered D/n.

Now he was Climbing that wall to possibly end what he should have done A Long time go, trying to save his daughter but he kept on getting shot and falling to the ground. Every time he shot and fell he bleed and parts kept getting damaged, but he kept on refusing to fight.

Because he was still deep down A Loving, Caring, Pacifist.

And he Climbed again, unwilling to let anything stop him.

Back with the Audience...

Jack: Yeah... That was Sad...

Everyone in the Audience was close to tears. Even Batman whose Face wasn't showing it but A Single tear did so.

Izuku: Oh My God we had no Idea!!

Lida: This... This is Terrible...

Vegeta: Those People are Monsters.

Nora: (Sobbing) BREAK THEIR LEGS PLEASE!

Rias: This is absolutely terrible. Disgusting.

Her peerage nodded along as well.

Jack: Don't worry the next Universe will be Far better! I Promise! Just let me check the Archives real quick.