33

☆ 33. Chapter 33: Job Change

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33: Job Transfer

After everyone was excited, the group of people who had been escorted in advance remembered what they had to do. They collectively surrounded the old man and the children, and then told Fang Qi what to do next.

Fang Qi nodded, pretending to look around at the terrain but actually looking at the system map. Because there were old people and children in the team this time, he had to be more cautious.

However, when Fang Qi felt that he had chosen an intersection with the fewest and safest zombies, he panicked when he saw the zombies there.

Level three, the zombies here are all level three!

how come!

Will killing a large number of zombies cause the remaining zombies to mutate and evolve?

Fang Qi doesnt have time to figure this out now. After he discovered that the zombies in front of him were level three, he shouted to the crowd, "Eight people must act together this time. Remember, don't panic!"

Someone noticed the frightened expression on Fang Qi's face. Frowning, he silently wrote it down.

Encountering level three zombies is already a very unlucky thing, but the bad luck continues.

A child was so scared when he saw zombies that he burst into tears on the spot. And this is something that usually only makes people feel troublesome, but now it may cost these people their lives!

Fang Qiqi secretly yelled something bad. Sure enough, I saw a dozen red dots approaching here on the map.

The child was still crying, and his parents tried to comfort him but to no avail. Because the child shouted "Mom, I want mom." But the people who came here to rescue were all adult men. The child's mother is still waiting at home, and the two cannot see each other at all now!

"Who among you will stop this child from crying!" Someone in the crowd shouted angrily. Afterwards, he got really tired of hearing the crying, so he left the zombies in front of him and ran angrily to beat the child's father.

The child's father was also in a dilemma. He kept coaxing him, but the child refused and insisted on his mother.

If it weren't for the fact that he was still rational, some of the angry people would have wanted to beat the kid. It's just that although the child's father is coaxing, he is also protecting the child in his arms, preventing people around him from harming him.

An Chi was behind. When he discovered that such an unexpected situation had occurred in front of him, he ran over immediately without thinking.

"An Chi." Fang Qi called out for help after seeing An Chi. He was at a loss as to what to do in the current situation.

An Chi nodded towards Fang Qi, as if he was saying that he had a solution. After Fang Qi breathed a sigh of relief, Anchi had already walked to the man holding the crying child.

The man looked at Anchi warily, and his arms holding the child tightened slightly. "What are you going to do!" He would never let anyone have the opportunity to hurt his child.

Anchi just glanced at the man and sighed. Then he waved his arm lightly, and in an instant, his palm came to the child's neck, and the child's cry finally stopped with a "thud".

"Asshole! What did you do!" The man shook the child in his arms, but the child kept his eyes closed. Seeing this, he angrily grabbed Anchi's collar and shouted angrily.