After hearing this, everyone silently discussed with the people they knew well. Although some people still didn't trust Fang Qi, they still stayed in the end. No matter if their reason for staying is for their loved ones or something else.

Three minutes have passed and no one has left. An Chi reminded Fang Qi in his ear: "That's about it. If you give it too much time, some people may really want to leave."

Fang Qi nodded, and then said to everyone, "Since no one has the intention to leave, then I will Lets start arranging the deployment of the operation. Because time is tight, we must rescue them before dark, so we will set off after I finish the arrangements. Finally, I want to say one thing, no matter whether you can fight or who has better physical strength This time, I hope you can fight with all your strength when the time comes! Because your enemy this time is the real enemy!"

Everyone nodded, obviously no one had any objections.

Fang Qi nodded, and then said to Anchi, "Give them the 'weapons' we just got." On their way here, they passed by a steel scrapyard with many discarded steel rods in it. But now, this steel rod is their best weapon. So Fang Qi got out of the car and An Chi took away all the steel rods that seemed suitable and put them in the trunk.

These steel rods must now be used to their fullest potential.

After everyone selected a steel rod of suitable length, Fang Qi clapped his hands to signal everyone to be quiet.

"Cars cannot drive into the place where the elderly and children are, so we have to move forward on foot. Therefore, I hope that you will be brave enough to pick up 'weapons' to fight! This is why I will give you weapons. Below This is my deployment arrangement. If you have any opinions or questions, please wait until I finish speaking before raising your hands to speak." Fang Qi said, pointing to the people driving trucks and vans, "When the time comes, you are responsible for protecting the safety of the elderly and children. And after rescuing the elderly and children, use your car to bring them here safely." This arrangement is to prevent some of the rescued people from being abandoned by them because they are not their relatives.

"You guys who drive cars are just like me, stay behind and charge when the time comes." Fang Qi continued: "As for those who don't have cars, you should discuss it with those who have cars in advance. For the sake of safety, I It is suggested that it is best to act in groups of four. Next..."

...

An Chi looked at Fang Qi in silence as he spoke loudly, looking at the confidence and determination on his face.

"Okay, I've finished talking now. If you have any questions, just raise your hands and ask." Fang Qi glanced at everyone and said, "No?" He nodded, "Then let's set off now. Follow Hold on to my car!" Then he got into the car and said to Anchi beside him, "Let's drive."

The group of people also obediently entered the car with the person they had agreed to in advance.

Anchi stepped on the accelerator and the car headed towards its destination. The vehicles behind him also followed him in an orderly manner.

When people along the way saw this, they would look at them in surprise.

Under the curious gaze of a group of people, Fang Qi drove toward their destination - the teahouse.

Kaifa was not idle all the way, and kept looking at the system map.

After their last visit, the number of zombies in the alley had increased a lot. Part of it was caused by the big explosion, and part of it was related to the second-level zombie leader.

Although the increase in zombies makes rescue more difficult. But Fang Qi was confident that there were fifty of them and they could definitely rescue the elderly and children. However, no one must be sacrificed when the time comes, otherwise Fang Qifu, who summoned them, will definitely be resented.