Chacha was confused because he fired but bullet didn't come. He pressed trigger again and again and again but nothing happened all were now hell confused with what the hell is happening look Faisu had still eyes closed waiting for bullet Jannat cutely pecked his cheek to make him open his eyes.

Chacha: Where are the bullets? this gun is empty.

Faisu to his men : Go hold them all.

Faisu's men held the devils.

Chacha: How did this happen?

Jannat : Chacha ji I said I'll always follow the good teachings of my parents I didn't say I'll repeat the mistakes which my parents did. Biggest mistake of their life was trusting you evil people. What did you think huh that I'll throw a gun full of bullets away just like that so that you can get it and hurt the innocent people again. I know you all very well Mr Rahmani to do such foolish thing.

Chacha's mouth was open with shock where as others praised Jannat's intelligence.

Chachi: Leave us Jannat. Please Let us go. Tanzeela ji we are soon to be in laws help us

Tanzeela: I have never seen such shameless people in life at all. You think we will have any kind of relation with your family then you are the most stupid people on Earth. Faisu beta please throw these evils behind the bars and let my Naaz's soul rest in peace.

Chacha started laughing again (oh god not again)

All looked irritated with his laugh

Hassu: Now what man if you don't know then let me tell you that you look awful demon when you laugh. Now speak up why are you laughing.

Chacha: You don't have any proofs against us so you can't send us behind the bars.

Ruhi: Dad you are the best yeeeah we will not go to jail.

Chacha : thank you beta.

Faisu: We are not as dumb as you when you started telling about how you murderer Jannat's parents from that moment Hassu started recording your great confession. So now in 15 minutes Police will come and take you all away.

Hassu picked up the small camera which he had secretly placed between the flower arrangements.

Chachi crying loudly: Rahmani ji I don't want to go to jail.

Hassu: Don't worry Aunty you have to stay in jail for only few months.

Chachi: Sach?

Cabir: Yes because after that court will give you and your brother Rithvik and husband Rahmani ji a Fasi

Soon police came and arrested four of them and started dragging them away.

Chachi started crying loudly: Addy... Addy beta please save your Mother Addy please

Ruhi: Adnaan bhai please save us.

Adnaan was crying but he kept standing on same place all other comforted him.

After a while a doctor came inside with Dadi on wheelchair followed by Ashnoor.

Ayaan, Jannat and Addy hugged Dadi and four innocent Rahmani's cried. the tears of happiness, tears of reunion were wetting their cheeks.

Hassu told them the entire truth and even Ash had tears.

Dadi blessed Faisu.

Dadi: even if I thank you for next seven births it won't be enough.

She joined her hands and looked at Team07 and Mr and Mrs Shaikh

Dadi: Thank you so much. Thank you for helping us. Thank you for making this mansion free from devils. Thank you for saving my grand children. Thank you.

All felt emotional after Dadi's speech. Faisu knelt in front of Dadi and held her joint hands and nodded in a no.

Faisu: this was my duty. Never fold these hands in front of us use them only to bless us. Saying so he touched Dadi feet Dadi hugged Faisu and cried. Soon all Team07 members and Shaikh took Blessings from Dadi and she lovingly blessed them. Jannat was watching all this from a distance with a full smile.

All went and sat on couches in living room but expect Jannat.

She started walking towards the center of the house all others were seeing her from a distance keenly waiting for what was she doing.

Jannat went and stood in the middle of the Mansion spread her hands in the air and took a Deep breath. It was day of her freedom. It was the day which gave justice to her suffering. It was the day on which she exposed and punished the murderers of her Parents. It was the day on which this mansion free from black shadows of evils.

Jannat took deep breath of peace which was visible on her face. All admired her and blessed the most pure and beautiful girl.

___<<<<>>>>___

Precap: Javed:We have to go back to mumbai
All:WHAT

Do vote,comment and share❤️‍🩹
Love you all🥰