Chapter 19❤️

Mr. Gupta was talking to Jannat who was busy in hiding her wounds from him. He was ignoring Chachi, Ruhi, Ritvik but still they were trying to interfere and talk sweetly to him. He understood that something was fishy.

Mr Gupta: Hello bete. How are you?

He lovingly caressed Jannat's hair. Jannat felt overwhelmed with his touch and smiled he was just like her father to her.

Jannat: Hello Uncle. I'm fi....

Before she could complete her sentence Chachi interrupted : Mr Gupta we have Ruhi's marriage next week.

Mr Gupta: So?

Chachi gave him her fake ugly smile and started buttering him : You are so kind Mr Gupta, you are so generous,so nice and so....

Mr Gupta: come to the point Mrs Rahmani

Chachi: so we need money for that

Mr Gupta: how much?

Chachi: Nothing much Mr Gupta just 10 Crore.

Mr Gupta, Jannat, Adnaan and Team 07 who were listening their talk from the balcony of first floor were shocked listening to this.

Jannat was furious she fisted her hand in anger and nodded a no to Mr Gupta in such a way that only he can understand. This money was earned by her father who worked hard day and night for it and these people always wasted it but 10 crore was too much for Jannat to allow in any case.

Mr Gupta understood her signal and very skillfully denied them showing some points in the will paper.

Chachi still tried her best but was
unsuccessful.

Mr Gupta after listening to her horribly irritating and unnecessary buttering talk finally took out the cheque of 10 lakhs and gave it Jannat like every month he comes gives to Jannat according to her Father's will.

Jannat took it and smiled weakly and after seeing the cheque the 3 devils dismissed Mr Gupta and Jannat and Chachi snatched the cheque and they three left from there.

Mr Gupta: Jannat bete how long are you going to suffer please tell me what's the problem? Your father gave me your responsibility but I'm not able to fulfill it please tell me so that I can help you.

Jannat: there is no problem Uncle. I need to go now. Bye

Saying Jannat quickly went away Mr Gupta knew that she was avoiding him just like every time. He sighed helplessly and turned to go just then Adnaan called him.

Mr Gupta: Hello Adnaan beta when did you come to India? And who are these people?

He said pointing to Team 07

Adnaan: Hello Uncle I came some time ago and these are my friends and the famous band Team 07 and this is Faisal Shaikh Ruhi's fiance.

Mr Gupta: Oh Faisal Shaikh the famous business tycoon? I'm so glad to meet you.

Faisu: Same here. Mr Gupta actually we want to know about Jannat and her parents.

Mr Gupta was taken aback by the sudden question and felt that even Faisu is like 3 devils behind Jannat's property.

Mr Gupta: Ohh I thought you are not like them but how can I forget you are that Ruhi's fiance you are also like her behind that poor little girl's property and

Before her could accuse Faisu more Ashnoor who came from behind and listened to the convention stopped him

Ashnoor: No uncle Faisu is not like them trust me he has saved Jannu from them several times and he is asking all this because just like us he wants to know what's the secret which they are using to harass Jannu.

Faisu: yes Mr Gupta don't misunderstand us and the marriage thing with Ruhi is soon going to end I know their real face. We just want to help Jannat.

Rest Of Team 07: Yes Mr Gupta

Mr Gupta saw their faces and understood that they genuinely want to help Jannat. He smiled

Mr Gupta: Well whatever i know is
very little

Hassu: we can at least get some clue

Mr Gupta: ok

Adnaan : You never agreed to tell me and Ashnoor anything uncle but agreed to tell Faisu so quickly?

Mr Gupta: I didn't tell you because you were small when you 1st time asked me and after that you went out of India and Jannat never allowed me to tell anything to Ashnoor but I think it's right time and we have to do something because according to Jannat's Father's will Jannat can transfer her money to anyone else only if her husband gives his consent and Mrs Rahmani is trying to make Jannat Marry Ritvik so that she can get whole property.

Team 07 Ash Adnaan now understood the real reason and on piece of the Mystery Jigsaw puzzle fell in its place.

Just then Shama Kaka (servant) came running to them

Shama Kaka: Saab Madam ne 3 din baad Jannat bitiya ki shadi Ritvik baba se tay kar diya hai.

All: Whatttt?

Mr Gupta: now you can see I just said no to them for 10 crore so they made this plan so that they can use Jannat's money for Ruhi's marriage.

Ari : Guys we have to do something very fast didn't you see how cheap that basterd is we can't let this happen to Jannat.

Faiz: Right guys we have to do something fast we have only time of three days.

Hassu: for that we need to know the whole story please tell us Mr Gupta the whole story. ( angrily ) I can't let my sister marry that man who tried to r*pe her.

Mr Gupta and Ashnoor : What? What are you saying? What happened to her I mean when ?

Adnaan: today itself but came and saved her on time.

Ashnoor started crying and Mr Gupta wiped his eyes took out a photo of Jannat's Father from his bag and started apologising him Adnaan patted his back, Ari and Shifu hugged Ash.

Ashnoor: we should go and see and Jannu first guys she must be shattered by the news

All: correct, let's go

Mr Gupta: kids please handle Jannat I have go now you all come to my office then I will tell you everything

Adnaan : ok uncle we will come this evening

Hassu : Wait where is Faisu?

Shifu: I remember when Shama kaka gave news of Jannat's marriage he ran inside the house.

Hassu smirked: then I know where he is.

And Hassu's guess was right Faisu was is with Jannat.

I know the story is moving very slowly but I want to clear all the confusion so that you all can understand what exactly the mystery is. If you all are feeling like I should increase the speed then please let me know.Do Votes And Comment❤️