Chapter 16❤️

Next Morning On Breakfast Table

Team 07 were completely ignoring Chachi and Ruhi and praising Jannat for her cooking skills.

Chacha : What are your plans today?

Hassu : Oh yes Faisu today we have a meeting with Event manager in one and half hour.

Faisu: Ok bro.

Ruhi smirked and ask Chacha/Her Dad to go out for work

Chachi whispered: What do they think of themselves ? How can they behave so rudely with us.Full day they are chanting name of Jannat as a mantra.

Ruhi : Don't worry Mom Jannat is the root of this problem and I have arranged a very good remedy for this Jannat.

Chachi : What?

Ruhi : Just wait for sometime it's a surprise, let these Team 07 go out and then we Will have fun.

Chachi : Ok

Team 07 and Chacha got ready for work.

Faisu was feeling restless for some unknown reason and then he suddenly asked Jannat.

Faisu : Jannat why don't you also come with us?

Everyone became surprised with Faisu's such demand and Hassu smirked and whispered in Faisu's ear.

Hassu: Faisu you are becoming so restless to stay with Jannat that you are asking to come with us for meeting, bro control your feelings or else everybody will come to know about your feelings for Jannat.

Hassu was expecting that Faisu will become angry but Faisu's reaction made Hassu shocked, Yes the Faisal Shaikh blushed on this statement and Hassu shouted in shock and excitement.

Hassu (shouted ): OMG Faisu are blushhhh you Before Cabir could complete his words Faisu palmed his mouth.

Faisu: Idiot what are doing, shut up saale.

Ari : What are both doing guys?

Faisu stammered : Nothing Nothing Ari let's go guys we are getting late. Let's move. Umm Jannat are you coming with us?

Before Jannat could speak Ruhi interrupted: No no she is not coming.

Faisu angrily : I wasn't asking you,
so don't poke your nose in between.

Faisu's statement made everyone shocked. Ruhi was about to say something but Jannat interrupted and handled the situation.

Jannat: Faisu actually I have some work at Fashion House today so I can't come with you.

Faisu: But Jannat still.

Chachi: Why do you need Jannat there Faisu? Jannat is not going with you.

Faisu glared and Chachi and was about to rebuke but Jannat quickly held Faisu's hand and smiled at him and asked him to calm his anger by her eyes this instantly calmed down his anger and he smiled widely.

This "Ankho Ankho ki bate " was noticed by the rest of Team 07 were surprised seeing the way Jannat calmed down Faisu's anger which was next to impossible without shouting, breaking things, punching wall but here Jannat's one smile melted Faisu's anger was something like a happiness ka jhatka for Rest Of Team 07.

On the other hand Ruhi was fuming in anger and decided a cruel punishment for Jannat.

Jannat: Faisu please you go and do your work I'll come with you on some other day pakka. Don't be Gussa just smile. You have a beautiful smile never let it fade away.

Faisu smiled even more brightly and Fainat again lost in each other's eyes and Rest Of Team 07 became busy in adoring the duo and now not only Hassu but other three members also become fully aware that it's not just there doubts but actually Faisu has some feelings for Jannat.

Hassu coughed and Fainat came out of their trance, Jannat quickly left Faisu 's hand and blushed profusely which made her cheeks crimson red in color and Rest Of Team 07 smiled and finally left for work Faisu was constantly asking Jannat for taking care of herself as his intuition was making him restless and he reluctantly left. Jannat was waving bye to their car until it vanished from the gate.

Jannat smilingly returned back and saw Chachi and Ruhi standing in her way with evil expressions, Jannat gulped down her saliva and quickly ran towards kitchen.

Chachi : Why did you stop me Ruhi I wanted to teach her such lesson but

Ruhi: Mom, chill I have made special arrangements to teach her such a lesson that she will never in her dreams go near Faisu. Just wait and watch the show will start soon.

Jannat came out of kitchen with a glass bowl in her hands was going to Keep it on table but just then someone pulled her hair and she shouted loudly dropped the bowl and shattered into pieces.

She shivered with fear and turned to see the person. Her blood dried in veins and her body shivered with fear and she whispered

Jannat: RITVIK

Ritvik (shouted): Yes Ritvik, your fiancee Ritvik, whom you betrayed and touched other man.

Saying so he pushed Her on floor and she fell on the floor with a thud and she cuts on her arms and knees because of the glass pieces she wailed in pain. Ruhi and Chachi came from other side. Chachi hugged her brother with happiness.

Chachi: Oh my dear brother thank god you came now handle this witch and teach her a lesson.

Ritvik smiled evilly: Don't worry Di I'll make her mine today so that no one will come near her and she won't look at anyone else.

Jannat's eyes widened in horror she tried to run but Ruhi held her and threw her towards Ritvik.

Jannat started crying: Ruhi what did I do that you are doing this to me. Please leave me.

Ruhi: You want to know your what's your mistake then listen you touched my Faisu, you provoked Team 07 against us, you saved that bl**dy Shifa from my plan, you disobeyed us and what not, the list of your mistakes is long and you need a punishment so that you won't dare to do that again and Mamaji will do that today and Adnaan is not also here to save you.

Three of them laughed evilly and Jannat was struggling to get out of harshad's hold. Ritvik started dragging her towards bedroom and Jannat was shouting for help, she somehow freed herself and ran towards door.

Chachi : Stop there Jannat, or else you know what I'll do your beloved ones. If step out I promise you'll never see them again.

Jannat stopped there only tears were continuously coming from her eyes she was helpless in front of her destiny and Ritvik again cought hold of her arm and started dragging her Jannat was praying to god to save her and...

Ritvik :- Chachi's evil brother. Killed his own wife and was in prison for years. Going to marry Jannat by forcing(blackmailing) her.(Rest of his character will be revealed in the story).

New Character Coming Soon👀

*THIS IS JUST A STORY. THE STORY IS JUST PURE IMAGINATION OF AUTHOR.*

\\\_______________________________\\\    
How Is It?? Give Your Feedback.
Do vote and comment❤️
Love You All.. Thank you for your love and Support🥺🔐🌍❤️