Chapter 4

Mona: Anissa, sweetheart, your sister has been sleeping for two hours. Go upstairs for me and let her know that dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes. Anissa: "Okay, Ma, I will go and wake her." Anissa left the kitchen and went up the stairs to Fatima's room. She knocks on the door and says, "Fatima, are you awake in there? Mama says it's almost time for dinner. She knocks again, and she gets no response from her sister. Anissa decides to walk into the room and wake her up. Once Anissa walked into the room, she screamed, "Fatima! Fatima she shakes her sister and sees she is not responding, so she yells for her parents. Mom, daddy, come quick. Mona and Jason hear Anissa scream and rush up the stairs quickly to see what is happening. When they make it to Fatima's bedroom, they see Anissa crotched down on the floor, crying and cradling Fatima's body in her lap.

Mona: "Oh my god, Anissa baby, what happened to your sister she shouts?" Anissa: I don't know, Mommy. I came upstairs to wake her like you asked, and I found her like this on the floor, not moving, she says, crying with tears running down her face. Jason: "Anissa, give me your cell phone, please, so I can call the paramedics. Anissa handed over her phone quickly, as her father requested, and he quickly dialed 911. Jason is now talking to the 911 operator and answering all their necessary questions. "Okay, Jason says, please hurry. "Jason ends the call and says they're on their way in 5 minutes. Fatima's parents look down at their daughter, who looks to be sleeping peacefully.

Mona: Oh god, Jason, what could have caused her to collapse? Jason: "Honey, I have no idea...but we will get to the bottom of this, trust me. The pracademics have now made it to the Wilsons' residents. They have now placed Fatima on the stretcher. Paramedic 1: Can anyone tell me what happened here, please?

Anissa: I came upstairs to wake my sister for dinner and found her on the floor. Paramedic 2: Ma, "Was she breathing when you went into the room? Anissa responds, "No sir, she was not.

Fatima's parents say, in union, what hospital are you all taking our daughter to? " They ask.

Paramedic1 : responds, "St. Luke's Hospital, Ma." Fatima's family makes the 20-minute drive to the Hospital and immediately runs to the receptionist's desk.

Jason: Our daughter Fatima Wilson was brought in by the ambulance, says her father to the front desk attendant." Hello, Sir, give me one moment, please, she says. The attendant looks down at the list and says, "Oh yes, a young woman by the last name of Wilson was just brought in. Please have a seat for me in the waiting area, and I will come and get you all when the doctor has an update.

Anissa: "Oh my fucking god, why can't you tell me what is going on with my damn sister? Now the fuck, she yells."

Attendant: "Ms., I understand you are upset and concerned about your sister, but I will have the doctor come out to speak with you all once we have an update on her condition... I assure you."

Mona: Calma down, baby. Your sister is going to be all right. Anissa: Ma, how the fuck do you know that when they are not telling us shit." Jason: Anissa Nicole Wilson, you better watch how you talk to your mother, young lady. Do you hear me? Anissa looked down and said, "I'm sorry, Ma. I didn't mean to disrespect you. I want to know what is going on with my sister.

Mona: I understand, sweet girl. We all want to know what is going on with your sister. Has she mentioned anything to you, Anissa? Mona asked her daughter. Anissa: "Mom, the only thing she told me was that she recently broke up with Alex; that's it. By this point, Fatima's family has been waiting over an hour for an update for their daughter and sister, and no one has come out and given them an update yet. Jason: "This is ridiculous; we still haven't heard anything. Mona: "I know, baby. Hopefully, someone will tell us something soon because I cannot take this suspense much longer. I need to know what is going on with my child soon, or I'm fuck something up real quick in this damn hospital."

Anissa: "Oh shit, gangsta Mona has returned... this shit is about to be funny. Jason: Nissa, please, can you not start that shit right now... Daddy, what do you mean? You know, if that other side of your wife resurfaces, it's about to be a shit show in this bitch. Mona: Anissa, "Now that's enough hush up with all that mess. Please." Anissa: "Fine, Ma, whatever you say, you know I'm right." Jason: Could you, too, please stop it."

Nurse Attendant: "Excuse me, The family of Fatima Wilson. They all hear, the nurse say. All three of them looked up to see the nurse. They spoke yes, that's us." I just wanted to let you all know that Dr. Richards will be with be out momentarily to speak with you regarding your daughter's condition; she says,". Thank you so much for the update; we appreciate you coming to inform us, Mona replies. Nurse Attendant: "Your so very welcome Ms. Wilson; it was my pleasure she says as she walks back to the nurse's desk. The family sits silently and waits for another half an hour, and finally, Dr. Richards walks up to them. Dr. Richards:" Hello, Wilson Family. I'm Dr. Richards, and I'm handing your daughter care now." Jason: How is our daughter Dr.?" Dr. Richards: well, I'm sorry to say your daughter is in a coma now, and we are still running tests on her now, he states. "

Mona: "Oh god, not my baby. She says while crying. Dr. Richards: "I understand this may be hard now, but are you guys aware of any medical issues your daughter might have at this present time? The doctor asks. Jason: "Doctor, we are unaware of our daughter's medical issues." She's not living with us. She lives alone in Atlanta now and came home this weekend to visit us for my upcoming birthday, he says. Dr. Richards: "Well, I'm sorry, but we won't know anything more until her lab results return. I suggest you folks go home and get some rest, and we will call you all immediately if there is any change in your daughter's condition."

Anissa: "Daddy, I don't want to leave my fuckin sister here alone" I'm not doing that shit, period" Jason: Nissa, I'm tired of your attitude, lil girl. It's not time for your tantrums at this point; we are here for your sister; you heard what the doctor said. There is nothing we can do for her now.