Ju Yun nodded and said, "I don't sleep at night, they will always notify us if they get to a place where there is a signal, and I will keep an eye on it at any time."

Ye Qingrang was concerned about the two of them, and he didn't rest well in the afternoon, so he asked someone to go back to the Huashan Mystery Cave to find someone, but he didn't expect Secretary Qian and Xiao Luo to come to the door in the evening.

Secretary Qian's face was not very good-looking, obviously because of Zhou Huai's matter, he barely maintained a smile and handed over the third document as agreed. "The matter reported by Xiao Luo this time is too important, and there should be more and more exploration teams sent to the grottoes in the future, and the mystery of the Yuantai jade and the mystery of the strange water have yet to be revealed."

After the two of them finished the task, Secretary Qian left in a hurry, but Xiao Luo stayed behind and asked He Chengshuang questions, and he was about to cry if he ignored him. "By the way, some of Director Deng's people also came out of the grotto down the river, and after knowing what happened on your side, they sent a signal, probably about to withdraw, and the people are almost gathered, and I don't see your two friends."

He Chengshuang finally decided: "I will go to the grotto early tomorrow morning to find people, no matter what their situation is, there will always be clues." As a result, before dawn the next day, Ye Qing made the mobile phone ringtone, turned over and took a look, and sure enough, it was a message from Hua Hanzhang!

More than 900 years ago, the glazed iron tower, after the Song, Jin, Yuan, Ming, Qing dynasties, as well as the Republic of China period for a long time, suffered 43 earthquakes, 10 hailstorms, 6 river disasters, 19 wind disasters. It was also bombarded by the Japanese invading army, causing the tower to be bruised all over its body. Although the iron tower has repeatedly suffered natural disasters and man-made disasters, it is graceful like a steel mast standing majestically in the northeast of Kaifeng City.

Hua Hanzhang day and night, two nights did not stop, finally arrived at the Kaibao Temple, the glazed pagoda from afar, as if casting, the momentum is amazing; Look closely, from the bottom up, all over the relief. From the surface to the inside, as large as the eaves and arches at the top of the tower, as small as the hook head and dripping water, art is everywhere; Beautiful, exquisitely carved.

The bricks are carved with Buddhist figures, Buddhist flowers, animal patterns, and decorative patterns such as Yingluo. The gourd-type big jewel at the top of the tower is as high as two meters, and the whole tower body is more than 50 meters high, upright and powerful, and the spirit is magnificent.

Now the pagoda is surrounded by a circle of tightly surrounded, and there are four groups of guards patrolling in the middle of the night, Hua Hanzhang is certainly not a thief who breaks into the tower at night, and drives the car to the sentry, the guards at the gate guard do not sleep all night, Hua Hanzhang looked at the posted notice, and took out two second-order white crystal nuclei.

The doorman took it, registered the number of people, and said, "The car can't drive in, you can park nearby and walk in."

Hua Hanzhang left in response, stopped the car in a hurry, and got Jiang Ruoyu off the seat and carried him behind him. The doorman saw that the person who had just left came back immediately, and a large black shadow behind him muttered in his heart, and was taken aback when he walked closer to take a closer look.

Hua Hanzhang broke through the late stage of condensation, and forcibly absorbed excessive spiritual power, and was covered in blood, and after being washed by water for a while, it was already much better, but it was difficult to remove the impurities discharged if it was not cleaned well.

His hair and clothes were all dirty and messy, worse than a beggar on the side of the road, and the man he was carrying was tall, but his head hung down on the shoulders of the man below him, and his feet dragged on the ground without a sound.

Even when Hua Hanzhang was hunted down and killed the first two times in his life, he was not as embarrassed and depressed as he is now, even if he is standing in front of Hua Mingrui now, I am afraid that he will not recognize him as Hua Sanshao, who has always been glamorous!

Countless speculations flashed in the guard's heart, but since Hua Hanzhang paid the money according to the rules, there was no reason not to let people in, so he had to let him go. The first four floors of the glazed pagoda are brightly lit, it seems that there is always no shortage of people who practice hard in this world, this is also one of the strange places of the pagoda, where someone enters the pagoda, which layer is up, the glazed green lamp on the inner wall of this layer will spontaneously combust without wind, as for the lamp above the fifth floor, it has never been lit.

When the guard saw Hua Hanzhang walk into the bottom, he said in his heart: "Aren't they two people who are dying?" Want to come to Tari to rely on true qi to survive? And the people on all floors of the tower saw these two uninvited guests coming in, and they were also surprised, the fourth floor has the most people, it seems that the third-order awakened people are all riveted to catch up with the people on the fifth floor, but there is only one person on the fifth floor, this is not surprising, now there are only three fourth-order awakened people in Henan, of course, it is impossible to get together in the middle of the night so coincidentally.

The fourth-floor saw that the flowers and chapters went up to the fifth floor, and the fifth-floor suddenly saw two strange men who had never seen before, and everyone was shocked! The man on the fifth floor felt that the two of them were too embarrassed, and they had no plans to set up for the time being.

Hua Hanzhang originally ignored everything around him, but after putting Jiang Ruoyu on the ground, he felt that the stone tiles on the floor were as hard as iron and as cold as ice, and he read 97 in

his heart

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

欲望社

✓ The Small Universe of the End of the WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara