(Extra) Weekend in the Forest /Part1/

Y/N was the first one, who woke up in the morning. Someone knocked on the door and woke the poor girl up. She went downstairs to open the door. She was still in her embarrassing pyjamas and her hair was a mess. Y/N is still dead from the fight with Riddle. Eye rings adorned her exhausted face. Yuu crossed her way and he asked her, as tired as her:" Who's visiting us at this early time? I was sleeping and I like to go back there because our lesson begins in a few hours." Y/N just shrugged with her shoulders and opened the door.

In front of them was Headmaster Crowley, who directly spoke without greeting them:" Great, you're awake! We need to talk." Both students are just indescribably annoyed by the Headmaster and would love to kick him out but Crowley continued:" For how magnificent I am, I asked Vargas and he agreed that you participate in this year's training camp!" Y/N was about to lose her composure and punch Crowley in the face but just bit her own lower lip:'' Did you found a way, for sending Yuu back home?" Crowley hesitated. Because of that, Y/N slammed the door shut:" This bird gets on my nerves. What should I do about Grim and Black?"

Yuu hugged his friend to comfort her:" I'm pretty sure that Black is mature enough to stay alone for a few days and he could take care of Grim:" The girl smiled honestly:" You're my hero. I would be lost without you."

Yuu and Y/n packed their stuff after their lessons. Then, Blacke came downstairs with Grim in his arms:" Where are you two going, Ane?" The boy looked like a puppy with his big and round eyes. His sister answered him:" We're going on a school trip for the whole weekend. We can't take you guys with us, so you need to stay here and take care of the dorm. And please take care of Grim as well, Black." Grim jumped up in a huff:" I dunno need a caretaker!" Y/N explained the monster in a calm voice:" Who will feed you or join you, your class? I don't think Ace or Deuce would be willing to do that. We need to leave now. Money is in my room, on my bed. Please, just take the money and don't stick your nose in my stuff and papers."

The boy and the cat nodded in acceptance.

Yuu and Y/N waited in the hallway. Some students were already there and some joined them. Y/N smiled, as she recognized some students:" Lilia! You're here too?" Lilia went ahead to the freshmans with his floating luggage:" Yes, but unfortunately, I've to bring Sebek with me. I promised Silver and Malleus not to leave them alone with him." He closed his eyes and sighed. Y/N knew why they asked him to do this so she rolled her eyes and explained to Yuu:" Sebek is one of the knights of Prince Malleus. Lilia was a knight ages ago too. But Sebek is a bit." She couldn't end her sentence because the boy they were talking about runns in, with many suitcases:" I heard that Grand Duchess Hook will join us!" Yuu looked confused at Sebek not because of Y/N's title:" Why did you bring so much stuff with you?" Sebek answered proudly:" Of course that a human wouldn't understand it. I packed everything I need to protect the Duchess! Waka sama asked me to." Lilia stopped him:" Oh look, someones coming towards us." It was two guys, one wore a hat and his hair was cutted into a bob. His clothes style was elegant and violet. His whole appearance picture told them he's from Pomfoire. The student beside him was Leona, his hair is brown and has some braids. His skin was brown tanned and the look in his eyes tired, like always. The student with the hat introduced himself to the freshmans:" Salut, I'm Rook Hunt. I call myself Le chasseur d'amour." He took Y/N's hand and kissed it softly:" I heard a lot of you from Vil, Maîtresse de la beauté. It's an honour to meet you." The girl's cheeks flushed slightly red. Leona and Yuu rolled their eyes, while Sebek pushed him away:" Stop flirting with her, human!" Y/N turned to Leona and waited for him to introduce himself. But he didn't understand:" Why should I do this, you all know me." The lazy lion looked away. He just feels how someone steps on his feet. It was Y/N who explained then:" Sebek and Yuu never meet you."

Leona rolled with his eyes again:" Leona Kingscholar, second Prince of Sunset Savanna. Besides the housewarden of Savanaclaw."

Suddenly coach Vargas appeared:" Great, you're all here. I will divide the teams later."

After two hours of hiking, they arrived at the camping place. The coach explained to the bunch of students:" Fine, I'll now organise the Teams. Team 3 is: Leona, Yuu and Lilia." Yuu looked desperate and helpless to Y/N. He didn't know one of them. He was of course afraid. The coach continued:" Team 5 is: Sebek, Rook and Y/N." Y/N has the same expressions as Yuu has. They looked into each other's eyes. Both of them would rather die, than to be here. Sebek took, without asking Y/N, her suitcase:" Your Highness should never carry her bags." The girl wanted to get her luggage back and tried to catch him. Of course she's doomed to fail, because Sebek is taller than her and with that also faster. Rook stopped him with one move:" Just take a lady's suitcase, shame on you." Y/N took her stuff and confronted Sebek:" I'm not Malleus. Don't call me higher names or take my stuff! I mean I'm a junior general. And even so, I don't want this job." Sebek was ashamed of himself. He never wanted to disappoint her. Then he tried to explain to her:" Lilia told us yesterday that your father talked with the Queen, a few days ago. It seemed like they were talking about marriage." The world of the young girl seemed to fall apart and her sight blurs:" Excuse me? I guess I didn't hear it right." Lilia ran directly to the girl:" Are you okay? Boys, please set up the tent. I'll help her:" Yuu picked her up and laid her body on a better spot:" I know it's a kinda dumb question, but what happened exactly?" Lilia tilted his head:" I heard you're from another world, don't you have marriages there?" Yuu answered with complete calm:" Of course we have it. But I don't know if this means the same thing as in my world. What does it mean for Y/N?"

The fae man was thinking and told him with a untypical serious voice:" Let me explain it to you."