(3) Seven Houses

Y/N bites her tongue. It's her first day, and even though she doesn't want to be here, she doesn't want to cause trouble. It's just extra work and stress. So out of anger she kicks Ace's legs. Just to steam off.

Ace: Are you insane? Why the hell did you kick me?

Y/N: I don't like you. Live with it, that's how everybody will treat you. Life is not easy. It's better, when you learn it now.

Ace: I don't let a girl kick me. Apologies, now. Or else you'll regret this.

Y/N: You're a freshman. I tell you what will happen, at first you will cast a really weak spell. Of course you will indicate how strong you are. But I'll shield your spell and then everyone will laugh more than before. So please save yourself the trouble and go to the cafeteria.

Y/N is grabbing Grim and carrying him to the cafeteria. Yuu was standing there for a few seconds and staring at Ace. He shrugged his shoulders and followed Y/N and Grim. Ace still stood there and his cheeks were blushing. <I should be mad at this girl but that action was kinda hot...> He shaked his head and went instant into the cafeteria.

The outsiders are now sitting together. Grim is sitting on Y/N lap while he's eating a tuna sandwich that Y/N bought her. She finally enjoyed the peace and took out her book.

Y/N: I know Crowley well, so we have to find a way out for ourselves. We have to spend our breaks in the library and we have to eat very fast. There are a lot of books there so it will take forever. Since we are three, it shouldn't take too much time.

Grim: Since when do I count? I love to stay here and do not wanna go!

The cat jumped from her lap and now stands on the desk. Before he could say anything, three students were standing in front of them. The one in the middle has white hair and wears glasses. The other two are tall as fuck and they look identical.

Y/N bites on her tongue. She knows these boys well. It's Azul Ashengrotto, Jade and Floyd Leech.

Y/N: Lucky me, what are you dumbasses doing here? Isn't it enough that you guys ruined my childhood? So why haunting me in my college years?

Azul: Oh, my siren. We just wanted to welcome you.

Floyd: Yeah, we're just happy to see our little Nudibranch ~

Y/N: Nudibranch, seriously? I don't identify myself with my past self. So please leave us alone.

She smiled with sarcasm and looked away with ignorance. Azul looked a few seconds at his siren with a slice of love. But the girl doesn't notice it at all. Then Azul gave it up and left with the twins, without a word.

Yuu: Who or what was that?

Grim: THese huge boys lookin' very creep.

Vik: They're Azul and the twins Floyd and Jade. Azul is the housewarden of Octavinelle and Jade is the vice housewarden. When I was young, I often spent time at my grandparents' place. It's also the hometown of my mom and this creeps. Of course I often played outside and met them in the past. But since my private lessons got harder, I didn't see them anymore.

Yuu: What's the meaning behind these houses? So, if I'm right there are seven houses?

Y/N: Yes you are right. First we have Heartslabyul, which represents the Queen of Hearts. The housewarden of this house is Riddle Rosehearts. He is a strict third year student. Their houses are also known for their rules. There are 810 rules to be exact. And believe me guys, these rules are dumb as fuck. The guys with the kinda red uniform are from Heartslabyul. The boy in the middle is Riddle.

Her finger pointed at the group of the older students from the called house. One of them was green haired and the boy who's sitting on Riddle's left side has orange hair. Riddle himself has red hair. The red haired boy was slightly smiling at Y/N, when their eyes met. The cheeks of the young pirate turned red and her attention went from Riddle to their roommates. She continued.

Y/N: The second house is Savanaclaw. This house has very strong students, so it represents the King of Beasts. Their housewarden is the second born prince of the Sunset Savanna, Leona Kingscholar.

Y/N wanted to show them where Leona sits but didn't find him. She talked to herself.

Y/N: Hm it seems that he skipped his breakfast. But we should go to the next dorm. The next would be Octavinelle. Since you know that I can't stand that house and their housewarden, I'll cut it short. They're shady so take care when dealing with them. They represent the sea witch.

The fourth house would be Scarabia; their dorm was inspired by the Sorcerer of Sand. Kalim Al-Asim is their very friendly and rich housewarden.

The girl waved to him with an honest smile. Of course he smiled back without knowing who this girl actually is. His red eyes shined brighter than a gem ever could.

Grim: Woha this boy never fit in this school.

Y/N: He seems very open and happy. That is a variety here, and I enjoy it personally.

The most famous on Magicam are definitely Pomefiore. Their housewarden, Vil Schönheit has over five million followers on Magicam. Their house is about beauty and perfectionism. They are also good at making potions. The Fairest Queen should represent what all they stand for.

Yuu: So you have celebrities here too? Interesting.

Y/N: He's a model and an actor. This boy has no chill.

Grim: I want to be famous like them but not as a model. More like the greatest magician.

Y/N: First you have to survive the first class. Then you should try beating Prince Malleus in a battle.

Yuu/Grim: Who???

Y/N: I'll come to this but at first we have Ignihyde. You won't find any students from them here. Because they all hide in their room like Idia Shroud the housewarden. The representative is the King of the Underworld.

THEN we come to Diasomina. Representative is the Thorn Fairy. Prince Malleus Draconia is the housewarden and one of the five strongest magician. All of the students in Diasomina are all strong! By the way, don't look at them. Malleus never shows his face. All you can see is Housewarden...

Lilia: Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge. Good to see your face again, Y/N. It's also good to hear that you wished to stay in our dorm. I guess the Prince will love to hear this too. But I'm pretty sure that you will stay with your new friends.

The school bell rings and interrupts Lilia. He just vanished and the three students went to their punishment. Grim and Yuu asked Y/N on the way more questions to this school and their students. When they arrived they waited for like 10 minutes for Ace until they decided to look for him.

Y/N lead the way to the mirror hall.

And there he was. Ace was on his way to skip his punishment.

Yuu: Didn't you forget something?