(7) Present Before Past

Y/N guided the boys home. Her brother is in her arms. She carried him because the boy was too exhausted for the day. Ace lays his hand on Y/N hips:" Can I maybe sleep in your bed, tonight." Y/N looked to her younger brother:" I can't today. Black is normally sleeping on the first night at a new place with me."

Yuu pushes Ace away from Y/N:" And don't forget, Deuce and I won't allow it." Ace was very disappointed but shut it. To discuss won't help.

It was the weekend, when the freshmans went to Heartslabyul. Ace holds the tart in his hands, to keep it away from Grim. Y/N took care that Grim didn't attack Ace. Y/N's sword was on her uniform, to be safe in every situation. When they arrived at Heartslabyul, they saw how several students were preparing the dorm for the unbirthday party. Cater saw the freshmans and went to them:" Oh, good that you're here, but you need to wear the Heartslabyul uniform. Didn't you know, every dorm has their own uniform beside the school uniform and the ceremonial uniform." Just in a few seconds, Cater turned Adeuce, how he called Ace and Deuce into their uniform. Yuu and black get the same uniform like the two. While Grim gets a red ribbon around his neck. Y/N wears a very different style. The girl is in an Alice-like dress. It was in baby blue with a few samples. Over her dress is a white apron and a black ribbon were on her pinned up hair. Y/N holds Grim in her arms. The boys smiled at her. The dress was very adorable and fit perfectly. Ace:" We look awesome!" Yuu looked at himself down:" The Heartslabyul uniform looks cool. And your dress too Y/N." Y/N thanked him and asked Cater:" Where is Rosehearts?" At the same moment, Trey joined the conversation:" He's coming in a few minutes." Trey checked if everything was in their place.

Then all the students stood in a row when Riddle entered the garden:" All hail our leader Riddle Rosehearts! We salute you, housewarden Riddle!" The housewarden wents to Y/N:" It's wonderful that you're here. Please take a seat." His smile was honest while he offered Y/N a seat beside him. The girl thanked him and took the seat. Yuu sits directly beside Y/N before Ace has the chance to do it. Riddle looked around:" It seems that everything is prepared. The roses are red and the tablecloths are clean and white. Everything is perfect." Trey stands besides Riddle:" The dorm mouse is in the teapot and has jam on their nose." Heartslabyul's housewarden was satisfied and leaned back:" Let the unbirthday party begin!" All students began to eat and drink their tea.

Cater went to Ace and told him:" Now would be the right time to give him the tart." Ace stands up and goes with the tart to Riddle. The red haired student looked up to Ace:" Ah! You're the tart thief. What are you doing here?" Y/N:" He's here to replace your tart and he hopes you accept his apology. Am I right, Ace?" Ace:" Em, yes. I am here to do this." Riddle took the tart and asked him:" May I ask what kind of tart this is?" Ace looked at Y/N which just sighed:" He baked a Mont Blanc, because he knows how much you like these. He's too shy to answer you. The reason is that you're his role model." Ace's eyes went bigger. He wants to contradict but Y/N kicks him on his knee. Riddle inspected the tart:" Rule 562. One must never bring a chestnut tart to the unbirthday party. This is the wrong tart." Y/N was about to drink her tea but spit it out when she heard Riddle:" Fuck, I forgot about this rule." She was whispering to herself. Yuu asked Y/N with a lower voice:" How many rules does this dorm have?" The girl wasn't paying attention. Her brother answered instead:" They have 810, to be exact. I think for myself, that most of these rules are unnecessary." Yuu:'' You don't talk like a child or dress like one." Black looked up to him but didn't respond. Trey and Y/N said at the same time:" I forgot about this rule." Y/N:" Why did I forget this rule?" Riddle stood up, outraged:" I can't tolerate this! Throw this away and leave this dorm as well."

Riddle takes Y/N's hands and apologises to her:" I'm sorry. I'll throw out this troublemaker." Y/N mumbled:" Someone's in a good mood today, huh?" Deuce tried to explain to his housewarden:" We just think that your rules arestupid." Grim:" Yeah, your rules are bullshit!" Riddle's head turned red:" How dare you, to disrespect me in front of Miss Hook?!" He doesn't look at Y/N, who is on her phone and doesn't listen. Riddle:" Because of this, it should be off with your head!" Besides Ace, Deuce and Grim get a collar around their neck. Riddle's eyes went to Trey and Cater:" Bring these rude rulebreakers out of my dorm, or does anyone agree with these freshmans?" Now he turned to the others Heartslabyul students. One answered:" No, the rules of the Queen make sense." The rest agreed. Cater and Trey stand up and escort all three out.