I took my phone out and saw it was "GothMom" so i answered it

Me: Hello?

Gwen: [over the phone:] Yo, Discord Secret Child. Can you meet me at The Blake Bakery? I really need to ask you something and...it not pretty.

Me: Sure. What time?

Gwen: [over the phone:] about 4PM?

I look at the clock to see if was 3:56pm.

Me: Sure, see you there.

Gwen: [over the phone:] Okay. Bye.

Me: Bye.

I hang up and place my phone back in my pocket.

Yuu: Gwen?

Me: Yep. She sound sad. I hope she okay, I know it haven't got anything to do with Ray.

Yuu: How do you know?

Me: I been Gwen friend when she was a senior while I was a junior. So I know it's not about Ray.

Cater pov

As Yuu and Y/n was talking about this "Gwen" and "Ray" person, i turn to riddle and trey.

Cater: Who Gwen and Ray?

Trey: We know Gwen is y/n friend. But we don't know who Ray is.

Riddle: And it seem at Gwen is dating this "Ray" person.

After a while Y/n and Yuu look at us.

Yuu: Ray is short for Raymond. He is also one of Y/n friend. He meet Ray when y/n was a Sophomore while Ray was an Senior.

Trey: So... Gwen would have been an...

Y/n: Junior. Gwen told me at when she was a freshman while Ray was an Sophomore, they dated and still dating after highschool.

Me: But what about you?

Yuu: He was still in his last year of Middle School.

Y/n: Yep. I meet most of my friends in middle or highschool. Anyways, I better get going. If you three want to come then be my guest.

Y/n grab some keys out of his pocket while Yuu went upstairs.

Riddle: Alright.

We follow y/n out of the house and into the car.

Y/n: We going to The Blake Bakery. And if ya wish, you can order some sweet, sour, or spicy dessert.

Me: I thought Bakery only supposed to get sell sweets?

Y/n: Ture, but Mr and Mrs. Blake both have different taste. Mr. Blake like sour treats, Mrs. Blake like sweet treats, and there daughter: Leilani like Spicy Treats.

Y/n started to car and we started to drive. It was quite until y/n spoke.

Y/n: So, next day we need to go shopping.

Riddle: Why?

Y/n: Your clothes. If you going to staying here until we can find a way for you to go home.

Trey: Haven't thought about that.

Y/n: Yeah, I mean. Most of our clothes can fit you but in the mean time, you'll need clothes.

Me: Alright.

After a while y/n Park the car and we got out.

Y/n: Welcome to The Blake Bakery.

We walk in and we took a sniff of the bakery.

Y/n: Hey, Gwen.

We look over to a table to see a woman, she have medium length black hair with dyed light blue bangs, brown eyes, eyebags, a white backward hat, a oversized black sweater with a demon angel heart design, blue jeans, and brown shoes. She also have gloves next to her