Chapter 2

INK

Watching that damn ass walk away from me sends me into overdrive. I couldn't stay away anymore. I had held back long enough. I did this out of respect for her old man—Buzz. I didn't want to defile his one and only daughter, but fuck her tight little ass in those skirts was making it impossible to be good.

Lyla was mine, mine alone.

Many of my brothers here in the club know how I feel about her, Aero being one of them. He always made fun of me, but he has noticed how she looks at me over the last few years. I didn't believe it until I caught her staring at me.

The way she bit that lip, to the short and revealing clothes she would wear. She knew how to pull off the look, and damn, I was going to ruin her when I got my hands on her.

My eyes stayed on my little temptress. Following her every move until she came to the couple sucking face—Buck and Red. They were a new couple and didn't care who saw them.

Lyla picked up the empty glasses and placed them back on the counter.

Willing for her to look at me, to give me those damn perfect blue eyes.

"Stop staring," Aero's voice came close to my ear, making me look at him with a grin. "You will end up burning holes in her head."

"Fuck off," I said, turning back and realizing she was out of sight.

Fuck, where did she go?

"I asked her to do the books for me," he blurted out, making me look back at him with arched eyebrows. "I even offered more money and not to work with Max."

"Don't blame her," I muttered. "Max is useless with the books. He doesn't know how to add up, let alone do any other form of math."

Aero chuckled. "I know," he said. "The damn fool wanted me to check over the work he just done. I only scanned over it and noticed that he did it wrong."

I chuckled.

"Do you want me to do them?" I asked, looking back at him. Aero grinned. "Sure," he said. "But you need help. Lyla would be a perfect fit for you in more ways than one."

I said nothing. I knew where he was going with this. He has been on about it for the last two years.

"You need to talk to Buzz," Aero said while looking away. "He will agree, and to be fair, I believe he knows how you feel about Lyla. He has seen you a couple of times staring at her like she's a piece of meat."

I pick up my beer and take another swig, ignoring him.

Aero stayed quiet for a moment but let out a sigh. "Fine," he said. "Keep looking. There are only so many times you can control yourself around her."

Aero slapped me on the back and walked away. I looked at him, leaving and heading toward the red-headed cum slut—his favorite. He usually gets on with her when he needs to let go. Being president was hard; I was his second in command—his VP.

Most of the guys were cheaters, but I'm not like them. I keep to myself for a reason and away from the cum sluts. I know all of them want a chance to be old ladies, too many of us, but I don't want to have seconds or even ninths from them. They fuck all and see everything.

My eyes go back to Aero, who pulled the red-headed onto his lap. I looked around again until I found her. She was heading toward the back with more glasses.

Aero was right about one thing. I needed to talk to Buzz about how I felt, but it is hard to tell the man you idealized over the years that you have a thing for his twenty-four-year-old daughter. A thirty-year-old man going after a woman who was a few years younger than him it wasn't an issue with many, but I didn't know what the guy thought.

My eyes went to the door, but the beauty never came back in. What the hell was she doing?

Taking another sip of my beer, a loud moan rippled through the air, which only made me roll my eyes. Cum sluts were overdramatic when they were getting fucked. They were loud and over the top of the moaning. The only screaming my woman would do is call out my name when I have her straddling my lap, with my cock buried deep in her cunt while I fucked her hard.

Damn, I needed to get my thoughts out of the gutter.

"Ink!" someone called, making me look up to see Buzz walking closer to me. Tank and he came from the back room, meaning they played poker. I watched him come closer and take a seat next to me. "Have you seen where Lyla is?" he asked, scanning around. "I know she was here earlier but isn't behind the bar."

Looking around, I knew she wasn't back from the back. "Maybe she is sorting out the glasses," I muttered, glancing over at him. He nodded and looked back at me with a grin. "So, what have you been up to?"

I chuckled.

"Nothing interesting," I muttered, placing the bottle to my mouth and drinking the last drop of my beer. I cleared my throat and placed the bottle back down when another was in front of me. I looked up to see Maggie with a grin. "Here," she said. "Lyla is out back."

I said nothing and looked at Buzz, who was staring at Maggie. Damn, the old man was at it again. "What can I get you?" Maggie asked him, leaning forward and revealing more of her cleavage.

The corners of my lips curled up into a grin as I watched.

"Beer," he said, his eyes eyeing her cleavage and then moving to her face. "Then you back at my place."

Maggie laughed.

"What about Lyla?" she asked, placing his beer bottle on the bar, stepping to the side, and resting her arm on his. "She might not like that idea of us. Unless someone can take her mind off her father being with someone new."

I stared at her when her eyes darted to me.

Fuck.

"What do you say, Ink?" she murmured, the corners of her mouth inch up into a knowing smirk.

"Ink, can—" Buzz said, but I didn't want to know. I moved up and grabbed the beer that Maggie had placed in front of me. "I need some air."

Turning around, I headed back through the front door only to hear Maggie and Buzz laugh.

Fuck.

Does everyone know I have a thing for Lyla?

The chilly breeze didn't bother me as I stepped outside. All I needed was a cigarette and to finish my beer for now. Then, I could go there and decide what to do next. But I already made my mind up. I wanted Lyla.