spirits

The next day you go to your aunts house. She looks at you annoyed. You sigh. You both stare at eachother angrily. "If you don't pull anything like yesterday again then I won't tell my parents." You say. "Fine." She says annoyed. Your dad practically pays her bills and she wouldn't survive without him, she also fears your mother and your mom wouldn't appreciate her lunging at you and trying to attack you. You go to your room and take a quick nap. After your nap you get up and go to the library. You get some books about resuraction and spirits. You'd trust them more than looking up solutions on the internet. You read them in your room. None of the solutions seem good for Victor, a lot of them involve trapping him in something. You find a ritual that would only have him trapped during the day. "I think that's the best I'll find." You mumble. You write down the instructions. You see that you have to trap him in a stuffie. "I should be able to find a nice stuffie of him." You say to yourself. You back out and look through some stores. They have some plushies of victor but they do not do him justice. You remember you took a sowing class in high school. "I could try to make one myself. It can't turn out worse than any of these." You say. You go to a craft store and get some fabric, needles and string. You go home and make your plush. It takes a few hours and tries but you finally make one you like. Its derpy but in a good way, like a bootleg fnaf plush. You look at the time then remember he doesn't want you to visit tonight. "Right, I didn't need to do all this today." You mumble. You clean up the plushie making mess and put your books neatly on the nightstand. "I wonder how the stuffie is gonna work or if it even is gonna work." You think. You sigh. "Man, what am I supposed to do? I hate waiting." You mumble. Darell suddenly comes into your room. "What are doing here?" You ask. "I did realize it was my fault this happened." He says embarrassed. "Ok." You reply. "Do you want to go hang out?" He asks. "Sure." You reply. There's nothing better to do anyway. You hang out with darell for the rest of the day then go back to your aunts house to sleep. The next day you wake up and feel anticipation the whole day. When it gets close to night time you grab the Victor stuffie and ritual instructions. You got to his woods and wait for him. When he appears he hands you a bouquet of Luna hibiscus. "Do you like them?" He asks. "I love them." You say, kissing his cheek. He giggles. "I found a ritual that would hopefully let you appear during the day." You say. "Hopefully?" He asks. "I'm not fully sure what it does but it will give you a vessel for daytime." You reply. "Its better than nothing." He says.  "So you want to test it out?" You ask. "Yea, where's the vessel?" He asks. You hand him the plush. "Oh, it's cute. Where did you get it?" He asks. "I made it myself." You reply. "Its really nice." He says. "I'm glad you like it." You say. "How long with this ritual take?" He asks. "I dont think it'll be long, we wouldn't know if it works until morning anyway." You reply. He hands the plush back to you. "I'm not sure if I can do this." He says. "Why? I thought you also wanted to be able to appear during the day." You say. "I do but I'm nervous." He says. "Everything will be ok, I promise." You say. "Ok." He says.  "Do you think its gonna hurt?" He asks. "I'm not sure, I never really thought about that." You reply. He shutters a little bit. "I dont think it will hurt that much." You say worryingly. "What do we do first?" He asks. "Well, it says to put the vessel over were the body is buried. I guess you can just lay down with the plush on top of you." You say. He lays down and you put the plush on his chest. "Now I need to get the spirit's consent. Do you consent?" You asks. "Yea." Victor says. "Ok, now I need to make a circle of flowers around the grave. Hm, I guess I just make a circle around you. I hope it'll still work." You say. "This is really taking a lot of improvising." He says. "Well, you're not a regular spirit." You say. You make a circle with the Luna hibiscus. "Now I need to say this Spanish stuff... atrapa a esta tipo en esta animal de peluche." You say. You look down at him. "Do you feel anything?" You ask. "I felt tingly for a second." He replies. "That's a good sign." You say. "Can I get up now?" He asks. "Yea, that's all we needed to do." You say. He stands up and remakes the bouquet. "Now we just have to wait till morning to know if it truly works." You say. He raps his arm around you and kisses your cheek. "I hope it works. I'd really like to be around you more." He says. "I hope it works too. It means I wouldn't have to leave you alone for college." You say. "Huh?" He asks. "My college is in the next state over but it's my last year so I could try to build a life here after I graduate." You say. "When were you gonna tell me you were going to leave?" He asks sadly. "I didn't want to make you sad or anything and I honestly didn't want to think about it." You reply. He hugs you tightly. "If this works then we don't have to worry about it." You say. "Ok." He says sadly. You both wait till morning. As the sun peeks over the trees Victor disappears. You look down at the plushie. "Victor?" You ask. Nothing. "This doesn't seem good." You say. You go back to your aunts house and place the plushie on your nightstand. You lay on your bed. "I dont think it worked." You say. You pull the blanket over your head and go to sleep.