Taehyung is glancing at the exchange between Jimin and Jennie. Jennie is peering surprised at Jungkook bearing no idea why his friends are like this and he is looking at you, not having an idea what to answer, and you are looking at Jennie with surprise.

The room is dead silent.

Birds chirp, and Jennie slowly turns to look back at Taehyung. Their eyes meet again and he can't take it. "Oh–I-hd something—no, I forgot something." He adjusts his cap and clenches his jaw. Turns away and takes his leave.

Hobi takes the front. Smiles widely. "Oh, I know what he forgot haha, will help him," Hobi smiles at Jennie, very warmly, "So nice to see you." He greets and gets out to follow Taehyung. Namjoon comes next. "I'll help them find that." He bops his head at Jennie, informs Jungkook and leaves after.

"Nah, haha. He will only break it. I should help him." Jin hesitantly smiles at Jungkook, "Gonna, make sure nothing breaks." He bops his head at Jennie and does a little handshake. "We'll be back soon." And leaves too.

Yoongi is sitting on the kitchen slap. Gets off. "The bread, give it to me." He takes the bread you made for Jin. "I will give it to him. It will take a little time, I suppose." Your hands let loose the bread and he presses a smile and takes his leave after greeting Jennie too.

Jimin has been watching everyone leave. Don't know how he can get out of this. And before he can say something, Jungkook does it first,

"What?" He is taking a slice of bread from the cover. "You don't wanna go?"

Jimin is squinting his eyes, all sassy, "Of course I should." And he nods, "We will see you in a few, Jennie." He glances down at the ribbon at the back of her dress from the side. "You came for help here, didn't you?" He diverts her attention, "Look, there's Y/n.'' And he scurries away next.

Jennie watches every one of his friends leave. She looks at Jungkook for questions and he is eating a mouthful of bread. Shrugs.

"Are they your friends?" She asks and his doe eyes smile, "Yep." The cheeks move. Jennie finds you approaching her and taking the ribbon from her dress. "Needed help with this?" You are tying the ribbon for her and your eyes keep stealing glances of Jungkook.

He knows what's going on.

No, he apparently does not.

His friends think Jennie is his girlfriend. The one he sent mails to since his childhood. The one he has fallen deeply in love with.

He's pressing his fingers on his temples. Stressed. There was so much to take care of. So much to clear. But to have you. The end game was worth it all. He would do it all for you. Anything.

+++

"No, you don't get to blame me for this—"

"No one is blaming you for anything." Taehyung stops mid-walking and tells Yoongi. "It was my decision all along." He makes sure to mention that. Yoongi just sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. Takes his seat near anyone he can sit.

Jimin is twitching. "This was such a big plot twist."

Jin is rubbing his face. "Jungkook loves her, dude."

"They love each other." Hobi correct, letting his one-crossed leg shift down to the floor. "That's what it is."

"Timing is definitely a shitty thing." Taehyung groans, as his head hung low. Hands stuffed in his pockets. Lips bitten.

Jimin meddles in between. "It's not about timing at all. They were together for like what..." he shrugs, "–eight years. You can never beat that."

"I am well aware." Taehyung spits, a little irritated. "I know it all. It's just–so–so messed up."