With raised eyebrows, the youngest carefully started to read the content on paper.

And others calmly waited for the next bomb to go off. They didn't have to wait much.

They could see the color changing on maknae's face. First, it was red. Then, the more he read, it turned darker, finally settling in black.

"Is this a joke?"

There was unusual calm on maknae's face as he finally spoke. It sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"I know this is too sudden. But what is written on this paper is what you six are doing in the next two weeks."

The director also said, holding the young alpha's glance.

"What makes you think I'm going to do this?"

Jungkook's voice was like a whip. Everyone could see how pissed off he was. The last time they saw the maknae like that was five years ago. When his hyung decided to move to America. That day, things didn't end pretty. There had been a few broken pieces of furniture, a few angry punches, bleeding knuckles, and exploded sandbags. And any of them wanted to play that scene ever again. Now it seemed really closed. Even though Jin himself had been pissed about this situation, he released calming pheromones of sweet fragrance to overpower burning sandalwood. Soon Taehyung's sweet lily scent also joined it.

"Kid look at this..."

The director started only to be disturbed by loud roaring.

"DON'T KID ON ME! I'M NOT DOING THIS!"

The angry alpha slammed the script on the coffee table, startling everyone. There was a burning smell of sandalwood everywhere, choking them all.

"Jeon Jungkook! Calm down."

It was Namjoon who acted first, getting on his feet. Soon Yoongi joined him while Hoseok tried to shield the two omegas from all the angry disputes.

"You make the whole room sink. Stop that now."

Yoongi's stern voice rose to control the young alpha. But that didn't seem to get through the maknae.

"JK stop! You are making omegas uncomfortable!"

Namjoon finally used Pack Alpha's voice. And it worked.

Jungkook finally noticed others around him. He slowly withdrew his burning pheromones, calming himself down. Sejin hurriedly increased the air purifier and sprayed pheromones and scent neutralizer to erase all angry pheromones.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook quickly apologized to the two omegas. Except for a slight discomfort on their faces, they both seemed okay. Hoseok rubbed Taehyung's waist for a light scenting while both Taehyung and Seokjin flashed smiles to ensure their baby alpha that they were okay.

"It's okay."

Seokjin dismissed as Namjoon took his arm by sitting next to him again.

"As you see, this is not going to work."

Before anyone said anything, Namjoon stated, looking at the director, who now had an ugly frown on his face. Finally, this man was showing some emotion.

"We all had our own plans for this vacation, so now you cannot show this to us." Hoseok also added, handing glasses of water to still fuming Jungkook, making him sit on the sofa.

"But you are idols. You have a job."

The director's voice was stern.

"We are doing our job. And it was you who first declared this vacation." Taehyung's voice was filled with displeasure. "Now how could you take your words back?"