"Aapko chasme ki jarurat hai varna hamari shakal ek jaise to nhi Hai ki aapko bhai Bahan lage." She spoke before smiling at the woman who was trying to figure out what she said while Ayansh chuckled but held his laughter.

(I guess you need glasses otherwise we don't have alike face that you think of me as his sister.)

"Excuse me?" She was surely confused.

"Oh I was just saying that it could be possible for you to assume that since I look a bit younger than him, isn't it?" Aadhya told her, faking a sweet tone.

"Yeah exactly and you guys are not wearing wedding rings as well, so you know." The woman chuckled awkwardly and they both looked at their hands.

Surely the marriage wasn't normal hence they never exchanged rings but shrugging it off, Aadhya opened her mouth to answer her.

"But we Indians surely wear this nuptial ring and vermilion in our hairline." Ayansh saw his wife flexing the traditions as if she's a proud wife.

"Oh yes, I have heard about it." She nodded at the woman who was busy gawking at her husband.

"It was nice to meet you. sorry we're running a little late since we have a few plans you know." Aadhya told her, trying to maintain her calm and sweet tone and looked at her husband who gave her a teasing look.

"Yeas sure. See you again, Mr. Rajvanshi." They both waved at the woman before walking away from there.

________

"We're sO haPpY to haVe a hAndSoMe contEstant liKe yOu." Aadhya mimicked the tone and words of the woman as soon as they entered the house followed by her husband who closed the gate behind her and let out a chuckle.

"And I thought She's your sister. Kha se? From which angle do I look like your sister?" She scowled and turned around to face her husband who couldn't stop smiling and hence received a glare from her.

"Sorry." He apologized immediately when she squinted her eyes at him with full offence.

"You were enjoying that, weren't you?" She pointed her finger at him but pressing his lips into a thin line, he held her hand along with the finger and pulled her closer.

"A little bit." He gestured through his index and thumb.

"Actually, I'm not wearing any ring you know so she might have assumed that I'm single." He explained her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And that's why she started flirting with you. Ese to you can flirt with every single man out there." She argued and heaved out a sigh.

Ayansh being tired, sat on the couch, pulling her on his lap before he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Not every single man of course, but a handsome one." He winked at her when she stared at him but let out a laugh when he received a slap on his arm.

"Only a delusional one will think that you're handsome otherwise you're an old man with white hair." She rolled her eyes at him and let out a scoff.

"Mushkil se 10 baal bhi safed nhi hai mere." He argued, shaking his head but she looked at him, faking a smile.

(I don't even have 10 white hair.)

"Shuruvaat to ho chuki hai budhape ki." She teased him, running her fingers through his scalp to ease his tiredness and he hummed in response, hiding his face in the crook of her neck while inhaling her lavender scent.

(But this is the beginning of you getting old.)

"I can't win against you and trust me, I don't even want to win against you." He mumbled, brushing his lips against the skin of her neck and she inhaled a sharp breath, feeling his warm lips on her skin and closed her eyes at the sensation.

Wounded Love ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें