Chapter 43- The Mother

Start from the beginning

"I told you, baby. Everything's gonna be fine. My parents finally know about our relationship. I won't even have to hide anything from them anymore".

The younger close his eyes, lean to Jungkook's soft touch against his cheeks. He then trail his arms around Jungkook's neck, slightly tiptoe while brushing their noses against each other.

"Jungkook ah, can I request something from you?"

"Of course, baby. What is it hmm?"

"I missed Taeri. Can I go to my mom's house tomorrow?"

"Of course babe. I'll take you there tomorrow".

"And I want you to follow me. Meet my mom, Jungkook. I want to tell her the truth about our relationship".

"Are you ready for that, baby?"

"I'm kind of scared, actually. That's why I need you by my side. Let's confront my mom together, Jungkook".

Jungkook smile. "If you don't mind, I also don't mind. Let's meet your mom tomorrow, baby".

Taehyung look at his boyfriend, giving him a wide boxy smile.

"You're the best, Jungkook. Where are you going later? Your dad's house?"

"I've been missing my baby here. So I guess I should spend time with him tonight. Or I couldn't sleep thinking about him". Jungkook touch Taehyung's nose.

The older giggle. "How cheesy you are, hmm? Great, then. Stay here for tonight. I missed you too".

Jungkook peck Taehyung's lips, as he pull his boyfriend in his embrace.

Taehyung smile, hugging Jungkook back, laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

************************************
Jungkook just finish showering, drying his hair with a small towel. Getting out of the bathroom, he caught his boyfriend on the couch, doing something with his laptop. With just a towel wrapped around his waist, he approach Taehyung, slamming his butt on the couch closer to his boyfriend that their shoulders touched.

Taehyung hissed, frowning. "Aishh Jungkook ah, I'm wet".

Jungkook gasp. "You're wet already? I barely even did anything to you".

"Not that kind of wet, you idiot. Your body is still wet and it touched my shoulder. And why the hell you have no shirt on your body, huh?"

"Relax, babe. I just finished showering. What are you doing, by the way?" Jungkook ask, eyes fixed on the laptop screen.

Taehyung shake his head. "Nothing. Just doing some research. By the way Jungkook ah, do you think your father and my mother know each other?"

"Why do you think so, babe?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know. Jeon Cooperation and Min Holdings are some biggest and well known company in Korea. So, there could be a chance if my mother meet your father, I don't know like.. business partners, rivals or something?"

"I'm not sure about that, babe. Probably, they just know each other as CEOs. But I don't think I should pay attention to that. We should talk about ourselves, baby".

Taehyung look at Jungkook with his raised eyebrow. "What do you mean about ourselves?"

"Nothing, just...I missed you baby".

"What do you mean by that, Jungkook? I'm literally beside you right now. We have been together all these times, you remember when we went to see your father, your mother, and coming out to them about us? Since the semester break, we have been spending time so much with eachother".