Chapter 43- The Mother

Start from the beginning

"So...you don't mind if I got Taehyung as my boyfriend?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind, son. Don't worry. Your mom used to be homophobic, but not anymore. Whoever you love, I will love them too. No matter who that person is. My son is getting bigger and bigger. You know what's right and what's wrong. Being your mom, doesn't mean I can force you doing anything. Or you will end up being like your father, as he got forced into marrying me. He had to leave the one he loved the most. The one and only person glued to his heart until now, Kim Tae--"

Park Soomin paused, you turning her gaze towards Taehyung. "What's your name again, dear?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung. The son of Kim Taegung". The blondie said with a smile on his face.

"Kim Taegung. That's the name of the person who caught your father's heart. What a small world right? I'm sure your father would be so happy to meet Taehyung. He got to see his son with someone nice like Taehyung. And that's what I've been feeling, son. I know from the start, Taehyung is a good guy for you. I would not go against your pure relationship".

Taehyung smile, being glad.

"Jungkook ah. I missed you. Can I hug you, my son?" Soomin ask, spreading out her arms.

Jungkook froze in his seat, don't know what to do. It feels so awkward for him to suddenly hug a person he haven't meet since forever. But he know it. The one in front of him right now, is his own mother. He's surely can't say no to that.

Jungkook look down, feeling Taehyung loosed up their intertwined fingers. He look at the older as Taehyung nod, signaling Jungkook to go to his mother.

Jungkook get up, sitting beside his mother as he slowly lean his body closer, hugging his mother.

While Soomin smile, feeling satisfied, finally she got to see her son, and having her son in her own arms right now. She couldn't be happier.

"My baby. I'm sorry for everything I did. My father grew you up in a very nice way, guide you to be a person as you are right now. I'm sorry that I was not beside you while you were growing up. But I would never forget about you. I love you, my son". Soomin said, as a tear left her eyes How she miss her son so much.

Jungkook smile, tightening the hug on his mother's body. Finally, he got to see his mom. He got to hug his mom and most importantly he can come out to his mom as she gladly accept his relationship with Taehyung. He's glad that he didn't take any decision to hate his mom or anything. Knowing the truth about everything, he's pretty sure he won't have to hold any grudges or hatred towards the woman in front of him right now.

************************************
Taehyung, who is spacing out at the balcony of his room flinch a little when his waist got hugged by someone. But soon he smile, knowing it's his boyfriend behind him. Sigh in relieve, he lay his head on Jungkook's chest.

"What is my baby doing here hmm?"

Taehyung shake his head. "Nothing Jungkook. Just.. everything happened so unexpectedly, right? Who knows, our father used to date each other?".

Jungkook nod. "Hmm right. And because of all this things, I got to meet my mother. I got to confess everything to my parents. Even though my father and mother is not together again, they are still my parent, and I will forever be their son".

Taehyung turn around, facing his boyfriend. "Jungkook ah, I'm so glad that your family accept me to be your boyfriend. Thank you for confessing everything to them, Jungkook. To be honest, I was so scared to know about their impression towards me".

Jungkook smile, caressing Taehyung's soft cheek with his thumb. His one arm still wrapped around Taehyung's waist, pulling his boyfriend closer to his body.