You remind me of someone

Start from the beginning

As she got onto the field I took it as my chance to go into the school, see where the new girl went. Hope is clearly up to something. I was just walking around to look for her when I heard some sounds coming from Raffie's room. Was he in the school. "Raffie, is that you?" I ask as I slowly make my way into the room. 

It wasn't Rafael... It's Hope, doing witchy things. "What are you doing in Raffie's room?" I ask and she starts to panic. "Uh... look, I know that this looks bad." She tells me as she gets up. "No, it just looks like magic."

"I'm starting to think you're not some ordinary girl." I say as I back up towards the door. "Look, my name is Hope, okay you knew that. I-I'm a witch. I'm working with dr.saltzman. He asked me to do a locater spell to find Rafael."

"Why wouldn't he ask one of his own daughters? Or any of the witches at this school?" I ask her trusting her less with every word she says. "Because they don't know about the crescent wolf clan. Not like I do."

"I- I've heard about that... Does that mean you can turn Raffie back?"

"There's a monster in the woods, and it feeds on werewolves."

"Then i'm coming with you." I say getting really worried about Rafael. "Sorry, but I fly solo." I scoff at her, solo most of the time means getting hurt. "He's my brother, and i'm not sure why I should let you go out there alone."

"You do realize I could just freeze you with my magic?"

"Would that spell last forever?" I ask her and I can tell she's cracking. "Having a little back up can't be that bad, can it?" 

"Just... try to keep up." She says handing me a bag before leading the way. 

"Raf, should be up ahead." I look over her shoulder to see the map. "Yeah, that's where he usually runs off too." I say looking down, I really miss having him around. "Meaning what?" She asks me as she comes to a stop. "Nothing.. It's stupid." She took a hold of my hand which made me look at her. "Nothing's stupid... You can tell me." For some reason I do trust her. "I miss the way things used to be, nothing's been the same since he turned. I mean, we're falling apart. Raffie only talks to me and Landon and I, we had a huge fight and we don't talk anymore."

"It's not stupid, it's painful to lose the poeple you love."

"Yeah, I know all about that. I guess someone made me see that i'm the reason my family is so messed up."

"It doesn't take just one person to mess up a whole family, Alexia." She tells me and before I could say anything else someone yelled. "Help! Help! Somebody, help!" As soon as I heard him calling out for help I started sprinting towards the voice. 

"Ale, stay back! You don't know what's out there!" I hear Hope shout at me but that was too late as i'm already facing our monster, it's ugly too. "I said stay back." She says pulling me back and behind her. She does a fire spell on the monster, all it really did was push it back. "Please tell me you got a plan B, please have a plan B." 

"Turn around."

"Why?"

"Because plan b involves me getting naked." She motions for me to turn around and I quickly do as told, still asking her why. "I have to draw it away from you." 

"Why does require nudity?"

"because this monster feeds on werewolves." 

"But you're a witch... A lying witch... A lying very naked witch." I say as I see her clothes laying on the ground next to me. "Look i'm more than that and I wish I could stay and tell you all about it, but I can't. So when I draw this thing away from you, I need you to go find dr.saltzman and Raf." 

"Why would it chase after you?" I hear a wolf behind me, making me turn around. Turns out she's some weird half witch, half werewolf, full liar. I don't waiste any time before I run off.

_________________________

Pov Hope:

"Running off without a goodbye?" I hear from behind me as I was trying to leave the school grounds. "How did you-" 

"I assumed you would want to try and leave before things got complicated." Alexia said now coming up to me. "I won't keep you here for long, I just wanted  to thank you. You helped us big ways today, I mean without you i'd be down two brothers." 

"I'm just glad I could help and that you're okay, I didn't know it would go after you." I say which made her laugh, god i've missed that laugh so much. "At first I thought it was following me, so I ran like hell. I realised as I got closer to the school that it was going for Landon."

"Still, i'm glad you're okay."

"same goes here, i'm glad that thing didn't hurt you. You're one hell of a badass witch." I watch as her smile slowly fades. "I guess i'll see you around." 

"See you around Alexia, be careful out there." And I love you. I've been wanting to tell her that every second that i've been back. Each time I see her, I want to hold her, kiss her, I want her to be mine and not Lizzie's. It is killing me inside knowing that i've lost her, but I didn't have a choice right. I couldn't let her come with me it would be selfish. I did it all to protect her, because I love her. I can't go back now and screw everything up for her again, she seems..Happy. 

I'll just have to live with the consequences.