when you meet again

Start bij het begin

*timeskip of landing onto namek,saving dende and releasing hidden potential*

You sat there with Bulma in your little hiding spot. Casually talking when you sensed a powerful energy heading your way. "Bulma hide" you said quickly hiding your energy. You stayed silent hoping it was just Krillin or Gohan. "Hey (Yn),Bulma, its just us." You heard Krillin voice yell out. You popped out of your hiding spot only to be greeted by 3 people standing in front of you. Of coarse Krillin and Gohan were there but The third one stood there with his arms crossed with a pissed off expression covering his face. You gasped at the sight of the saiyin prince. He smirked and walked towards you."Well if it isn't little (sn). I didn't think I would see you here" you stood up tall and proud with him in front of you. "Well I could say the same to you Veggie." You could've sworn you saw him slightly pink. He clicked his tongue and turned to the shorter two. "Well what are you guys doing?! Get me my dragonballs NOW!" He yelled the last part making everyone jump. "Y...Yes Sir!" Gohan dashed off with Krillin to retrieve the balls, leaving you with Veggie. "So! Are you all healed up from your battle with Goku?" You asked him kicking the rocks on the ground. "Hmph. Of coarse I am! And I'm prepared to take Kakarot on in another battle soon but he is not my main concern." He placed his gloved hand on his chin."I need to worry about Frieza, Zarbon and the Ginyu Force." He rain his hand through his hair. You had a confused look on your face as he mumbled to himself. He noticed this and sighed. "Did you pull a Kakarot and hit your head as a child?! Do you not remember Frieza taking over Planet Vegeta?!" You could tell he was getting mad. "Do you not remember the shit Frieza put you through!" He grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you. "Do you not remember me making sure you were safe and happy in that fucking hell hole?!" He had tears streaming down his face. "Do you not remember ANY of this (sn)!!" At that moment a wave of memories flow into your mind. You remember Frieza and Zarbon. You remember Planet Vegeta. You remember Vegeta holding you for hours because of Ginyu using you as a punching bag. You remember.
You hugged the crying saiyin back.
"Vegeta....I remember. I remember it all" he looked up at you with a new look in his eyes. Hope. You smiles and kissed his head like you used to back on friezas ship. He smiled and let go of you. "You arnt lying are you?" He asked grabbing your hand. Shaking your head you gave his hand a squeeze. You stayed like this for a few before you both let go of each other. You stood smiling at the ground when the others brought the dragonballs. You told Vegeta that you were going to stand by his side in battle once more. He smirked and stood facing towards a high power level. You were ready for an old enemy...

Krillin
You sighed and continued looking at the self of movies. All there was were crappy old karate movies and fricken romance. You groaned and fell backwards onto the floor. "Why must it be so BORING!" you yelled at the ceiling. You heard footsteps coming towards you and you sat up. "I heard you in the other room. Do you wanna come train with me?" Krillins voiced was on repeat in your mind for a few before you responded with a nod. "Cool go get on some training clothes and meet me outside." He walked out the front door. You hopped up and ran to your room to put on a pair of black spandex pants and a loose orange top. You stayed barefoot and pulled your hair into a ponytail. You took one look at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You walked outside to see Krillin throwing punches and kicks. You smiled and yelled out for him. He smiled and bowed. "You ready for a quick spar? I'll even go easy on you since your not used to fighting." You smiled and bowed back."Yes cause im totally defenseless." Your voice was laced with sarcasm. You both stood up and went into a fighting stance. Krillin threw the first kick and you blocked it with ease. You returned the favor by punching his gut and landing a kick to his head. He flew into the sand beside you,groaning as he tried getting up. You giggled,running to give him a hand. "Well round 2?" You asked pulling him off the ground. He popped his back and smiled " let's do this!" You smirked and lifted your fists. "Let's do this shortie"