when you meet again

Start from the beginning

*timeskip*

Everyone was done eating and Were ready for a movie night. "Hey How about a horror movie?" You saw that Krillin pulled out Saw. "Um....will that be appropriate for Gohan??" You asked slightly concerned for the little boy. "I'll be Okay (yn). Ive got my daddy so I know I'll be safe." You smiled and sat down on the couch. "Okay Gohan but if you get grossed out or scared tell me and I'll take you into another room." He looked at you and nodded,sitting next to you. Everyone got ready and Bulma started the movie. Once the first scene popped up Gohan was in your side."you alright Gwohan?" He shook his head and you pulled him into your lap and held him. He stiffened but relaxed soon after. You rubbed his back as you watched the movie. You herd a soft snore and looked down to see Gohan asleep."Looks like Gohan really likes you." You noticed Goku had looked at you and had a gentle smile on his face. "I guess so." You started running your hand through Gohans hair. "You know he's been really sad that Chi Chi left." He said clearly sad and not interested in the movie. You sighed and asked if he would wanna continue talking outside so you didn't have to disturb anyone else. He nodded and he went towards the door. You stood up with Gohan in your arms and followed Goku. Once you both were outside Goku led you to a nearby tree and he sat down,patting the ground next to him. You carefully sat down Gohan and sat next to them. Goku had started rubbing gohans hair. "I haven't seen Gohan this relaxed since Chi chi and piccolo went away." He sighed."Piccolo was his mentor. He taught Gohan everything he knows. He went away for a while and now we can't find him." You looked at the little boy who snuggled closer to his father. "That stinks. Is there any way I can help?" Goku was about to answer when Gohans eyes fluttered open."Daddy..."
He moved back over to you before falling back asleep. Goku smiled before saying. "I guess you can help out just by being around Gohan. You seem to make him happy." You thought about it and nodded."He's a good kid. I just hope that he will always be a happy kid." You yawned and leaned on Gohan before falling asleep. Goku smiled and leaned against the tree. He shut his eyes before he to fell asleep.

Vegeta
It had been a few weeks since Vegeta left and not a day was he not on your mind. Who was this (sn) chick, why did you save him and why did he look scared at last minute. You sighed and tried to focus on training. You had left with Krillin,Bulma,and Gohan to head to planet namek to try to find there dragonballs. You were currently training your mind with the boys. It was hard and you were all a sweaty mess. "Guys can we take a break now?" You asked collapsing onto the floor. "Yeah...I guess we can" Krillin layed down and took deep breathes. Gohan did the same but his stomach grumbled soon after making him turn pink. "Hey Gohan if I make a pizza will you share it with me?" You asked sitting up. He sat up and nodded. "Better make that 2 (yn). I'm kinda hungry myself." Krillin mumbled and rolled over. "K I'll be right back" you stood up and walked into another room to find bulma asleep in her underwear. You decided to be an ass so you walked over to the freezer and grabbed an ice cube. You hurried over to her and lifted up her waistband and threw the IceCube in. Her eyes shot open and she wigged out running to her bathroom cursing you the whole way. You laughed hard and went on to your current task. You popped two frozen pizzas into the oven and waited for them to cook. As you did this your mind started to wonder. How was Goku? Did Chi Chi go back to him? Are the others training with king Kai? Were they surviving? How is Vegeta? Did he heal properly? Is he alive? Why were you so attached to him. You were snapped out of your thoughts by an ice cube tray getting dumped down your shirt. You. jumped up and smacked whoever was behind you. It was Bulma of coarse.she now layer on the other side of the room holding her cheek."Bitch that fucking hurt!! You know I'm a delicate little flower!!!" She started to fake cry. You smirked and lifted the back of your shirt letting the ice fall onto the floor. "Well don't be a Bitch next time and we won't have any problems." You said casually as you walked over to see if the pizzas were done. They were perfect so you pulled them out of the oven and cut them quickly. You yelled at the boys telling them that food was done and in a matter of seconds they bolted through the door. Krillin managed to slip in the puddle of water on the ground and slam his head into the table. You all laughed loudly and Krillin mumbled to himself. He got up and you all sat and chowed down.