Yan Qian only spoke the truth, but they were all taken out of context. But this made it impossible to accuse her of lying. Yan Ru's eyes turned red out of panic. Yan Ling had wanted to explain but no one was willing to listen. Yan Qian put on a pitiful appearance, along with Wu Qiong Qiong and Pei Jia Yu fanning the flames, which resulted in the scene from before.

Liu Shu Yi was gobsmacked after listening.

Yan Yan pursed her mouth tightly and didn't speak.
"Ah Yan, did you really do all that?"

Yan Yan looked at Liu Shu Yi, her gaze dark. "Do you trust me? There's a reason for all of it."

Liu Shu Yi hurriedly nodded. "We've played together since we were children. I trust your character."

Yan Yan's brows relaxed. She suddenly smiled. She had a pair of extremely beautiful almond eyes that slightly slanted upwards. Her fine and exquisite brows radiated charm as they were raised. Because of this smile, she exuded a charm that didn't suit her age.

She took a step and walked over. The crowd immediately retreated to either side. Yan Yan walked over directly to Yan Qian. Yan Qian was unsettled, wanting to move but not daring to.

"Third sis, don't hit me....ah...."

Yan Yan moved swiftly. She stretched out a hand and grabbed Yan Qian's collar, lifting her up in front of her eyes. Yan Yan was taller than her to begin with, making her look weak and pitiful.

The crowd cried out in astonishment. Some of the more timid ones covered their mouths with handkerchiefs in fright. Yan Yan held Yan Qian with her left hand as she patted her face with her right.

"Don't want me to hit you? I thought you were a smart one, and wouldn't take the initiative to provoke me!"

Yan Qian panted urgently, her voice trembling. "You, you let go...."

Wu Qiong Qiong ran over and put on a brave front: "Yan Yan, what do you want to do? You want to hit your concubine sister in front of everyone? I've never seen such a vicious and malicious person!"

Yan Yan ignored her and continued speaking to Yan Qian: "Thoroughly venting everything feels good, right? Have you considered the consequences?"

Her attitude was very leisurely. She hooked a chair over with her foot and sat down. Yan Qian was actually forced onto her knees in front of her, her small face raised towards her.

She started slapping Yan Qian's face over and over. She didn't hit hard but the sound was very crisp.

This sort of scene tested the limits of these noble ladies' endurance. Which estate didn't have concubine daughters and principal daughters? It wasn't like principal daughters never dealt with concubine daughters before. But such fangs bared and claws brandished behavior in front of everyone has never been seen before.

Some servants ran in and tried to softly persuade her to stop.

It turns out that the Wangxian Pavilion faced the Yaoyue Terrace. Several of the noblewomen in the terrace by the window had seen what was happening. When the matter spread, a master from the estate had ordered the servants to come stop things. Soon, people would start arriving.

This matter had blown up already and Yan Ru was already frightened to tears. She tightly held the worried looking Yan Ling's hand.

Liu Shu Yi persuaded Yan Yan with trembling voice: "Ah Yan, forget it. Even if she really started rumors, it can be dealt with later. Don't do it here. Your mom is probably going to arrive soon."

How could Yan Yan not realize this? But if this matter wasn't handled now, this bucket of feces would definitely be dunked onto her head. Her anger couldn't be restrained anyway, and since her reputation was already ruined, she figured she might as well ruin it thoroughly.