𝐢𝐢- 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

❛❛ Let's make love together, princess ! ❞ ▃▃▃▃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❛❛ Let's make love together, princess ! ❞
▃▃▃▃

Nikolai's legs on either side of yours, his touch so passionate, your mind blanked from the feeling as the kisses go on and on. His words, so seductive.
You feel so close to him, so intimate and close, like nothing else but the two of you exist, your bodies completely entwined, your touches so warm.

Nikolai's hands slowly moving, tracing up and down your body, your back arching from the feeling as his lips slowly wander away from yours, and down to your neck.
Your body arching itself upwards as his lips slowly move down your neck, your skin twitching under the feeling of his touch, the heat and want of his kisses causing your mind to go completely blank in ecstasy.

Nikolai's breath against your neck, tickling and teasing you, your body arching itself upwards even more as the heat from his breath adds to the already existing heat from his body against yours.
Nikolai's lips now against your earlobe, the hot breath from his mouth teasing and tickling even more, your body arching itself upwards as the heat from his hands against your rear begin to explore your body.

Nikolai's lips, teeth, tongue, and breath, the feeling so pleasurable and so intimate, it feels like an adventure as he continues to slowly wander downwards with his lips.
Your breath slowly becoming hot and rapid as his lips are now against your chest, his hands exploring as they go up and down your rear, your hips arching yourself upwards, your legs trembling.

The heat, the feelings, the want, everything is so intense as the kisses from Nikolai start to wander lower and lower.
You find yourself arching yourself higher, your body now starting to melt in his hands as if you're melting away by his touch and kisses alone. Your body beginning to twitch, the sensation so overwhelming, the feeling of all your stress and worries evaporating away.

Nikolai's breath is so fast but yet so gentle against your skin, your heartbeat going so fast you're starting to lose track of your senses. The heat so intense that even the heat of the room feels nothing but a slight tickle compared to his touch.

The feeling of all the kisses on your body, the heat starting to take over your senses as you lose track of what your lips are doing. The feel of his body caressing and exploring yours with every movement, your legs trembling with the overwhelming heat of it all.

The feeling of your heartbeat increasing in frequency as Nikolai's kisses work its way down your body, your breathing becoming heavy and your heart feels like it's going to burst out of your chest.

Nikolai's touch, his lips now working their way down your stomach, the kisses feeling so tender and so warm as your legs shake ever so slightly and you hold your breath, the heat of his lips causing so much more heat.

You can feel the need to let out a loud moan with every touch his lips, his hands moving slowly but surely down your body, his kisses now approaching the area between your thighs, his touch so warm and tender, the heat from his breath only adding to all the heat you're feeling.