Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1, Rebirth in Another World

  "Brother, brother, don't take away my brother." "

  Go away, let's take your brother to enjoy the happiness, so as not to be tortured to death by your vicious mother."

  "That woman won't die, right? My mother's family is so ruthless that they even try to rob their biological daughter's son, and then even run her over to death." "

  It seems that the woman's viciousness is something she got accustomed to from her mother."

  "My mother's family is large and powerful, and the family is also very cruel. No man can take it away."

  "It's a pity for the two children."

  It's so noisy!

  Why is it so noisy?
  And her head hurt, as if it was about to split. I felt some liquid dripping down my hair, and I subconsciously wiped the back of my head. It was sticky, like a
  drunken dream. I suddenly opened my eyes, and when I looked closely, I saw blood on my hand. She was stunned.

  Why is there blood? Isn't she on her way to get off work?
  No, she was hit by a car that suddenly rushed out on the road, and the moment she was hit was frozen. There was a strange voice in her head telling her: "Choose to be bound to me and you will live, otherwise, you will die!"

  She decisively chose the former.

  Jiu Meng raised his head slightly, and what he encountered were shocked faces and two frightened children. One of the boys was being held tightly by an old woman.

  The surrounding environment made her even more stunned.

  On the left is a dilapidated thatched house, on the right is a khaki mud wall that is about to collapse due to disrepair, an old tree that is about to die due to drought, and a well. And she fell down at the edge of the well. There were blood stains on the ground and at the mouth of the well.

  The yard was crowded with people, Jiu Meng's eyes fell on their clothes, and there was a blank expression on their faces.

  She survived, but she didn't seem to be in her original place. Where is she?

  Just when she wanted to get up and ask for clarification, the pain in her head intensified, and then a large number of memories that did not belong to her came flooding in.

  She actually traveled through time and came to a dynasty that was not recorded in history. She also became a vicious mother to two children, whose father left without saying goodbye a year ago.

  Five years ago, the original owner was sold into slavery by his family. He escaped halfway and met his injured father lying on the roadside. She kindly rescued the man, but she knew that the man repaid her kindness with revenge and took away her innocence in a cave.

  Because of this incident, she always hated the child's father and never took the initiative to talk to him. One was homeless and the other was being hunted, so they settled down in the cave.

  It wasn't until the two children were born that the man built a thatched house in the village under the cave. Seeing the pity, the village chief granted him a few acres of fertile land.

  The birth of her two children was a constant reminder of her shame. So the original owner hated the two children very much. They were often beaten and scolded, or they were not given food.

  Because the child's father felt guilty, he gave the only valuable jade pendant he had to Jiu Meng, but she pawned it the next day. After a while, the man disappeared.