CHAPTER 12 I CAME TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE

Bella 's pov 

i panicked tremendously when i listen to his words. i felt like i am a caged bird and now going to be slaughter from the hands  of the devil.

Michael - '' do you have any idea how much i missed you babygirl"-  he was acting like a lover boy with all the fake innocence.

he started coming near her  when her voice boomed in the whole room.

" DONT COME NEAR ME YOU MONSTER.....

"OFFICER HE ... HE TRIED TO MOLEST ME, CAGED ME LIKE AN ANIMAL.... ARREST HIM RIGHT NOW" - she was crying horribly and her voice was  very loud that made everyone silent for a few minutes.

Deputy - ''What are you saying mam, sir is your boyfriend please try to coope....

Michael - "did i asked for your opinion you idiot, get your fucking bribe from my men's  and leave this cabin, i need to talk to her".

Bella instantly confronted him - "NO...NO SIR WAIT, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE".

MIKE ....

MIKE... WHERE ARE YOU.....MIKE - she was yelling like her life only depends on his best friend.

mike was busy making calls outside as he doesn't have any backup on him, but as soon as he heard her voice, he came running inside the cabin.

but he was stopped by Michael' s guards standing outside the cabin.

"oh so Michael left his dogs outside" - he said in a boring tone.

Mike - " i am giving you a chance to save yourself from my wrath otherwise you all be lying dead in 5 minutes".

but his guards were not even moving an inch - " i want you to back of sir or it will not be good for you - said one his men's.

mike - "OK, fair enough".

Michael 's Pov

i was infuriating like a maniac, she left me, she ran away from me, the only mere thought was making my blood boil a million times.

but her beauty, her innocence was making me swallow her right now.

Michael - "Now lets deal with u my beautiful, what were you saying....

MONSTER ...

i took predatory steps towards her and she started going back.

bella - don...t.. i said don't come near me - she yelled.

without wasting any more time i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, her bosoms touched my chest. i was pressing my chest on hers hardly.

she started making rapid movements ,so i instantly grabbed her hands and pinned her on the table lopsidedly. 

Michael - he whispered in bell's ear "i am feeling like bending you over to this table and fuck your brains out till you even forget your name", but i'll wait till we reach our mansion".

her cheeks and ears went red by listening to this.

by looking her like that he said - ''oh look how you are so hot and red, your cheeks are looking like strawberries"

after  saying that he sucked her lower lips and licked her cheeks seductively, slowly like he is licking an icecream.

Michael - "OH BABY, YOU DO TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRIES TOO".

now his hold on her hands went more tight.

YOU FUCKING TRIED TO RUN AWAY HUH... - he said with a sarcastic laugh.

FROM WHO.. HUH

ME ....

he left her hands abruptly and went for her neck .

he choked her tightly, its another things that he was not using his full force but yet it was very powerful for bella, she was unable to breath properly.

when he saw that her breath was hitching, he left her neck and grabbed her chin forcefully where bella winced while catching her breath.

Michael - "YOU ARE MINE... ONLY MINE... GET THAT IN YOUR WICKED HEAD", WHAT DID YOU THOUGH ...HUH.. THAT CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME, I'VE LOCATED YOUR LOCATION WITHING 10 MINUTES.

you were running on the roads from the past 2 hours, my men's saw you 2 hours ago but i didnt made a move, i thought of giving you a chance that you will come by yourself".

"BUT I WAS WRONG"

"ALL THE BITCHES ARE SAME".... - he said this with gritted teeth. 

"YOU LET ANOTHER MEN KISS YOU HUH"...

i want you to see your friend today as much as you can.

because....

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM TODAY IN FRONT OF YOU".

will this be the last day of bella seing mike.😢

do comment and like.

i love you stay tuned.

i am gonna make it more interesting. ❤

HIS ADDICTIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara