El demonio.

El demonio's p.o.v.

I was in large cage surrounded by other dogs who were in cages. I was the pound and it was very dull. I was a muscular doberman pinscher with reddish-brown eyes, black fur with a brownish-gold chest, front legs, back legs, and eyebrows. I am El Diablo's oldest son, El demonio, and i was gonna bust out of here. A family arranged to come and get me today.

This was my chance to escape. Suddenly, the owner of the pound came over to my cage and kenlt down to my height. He had fair skin, blue eyes, a blue baseball cap, a white T-shirt under a sleeveless black jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers. His name was Derek Jefferson and he was a dog expert.

"Today's your lucky day, pal. Your new family's here." Derek said.

He opened the cage door and i bursted out. I tackled him to the ground and ran through the door. I ran past the family as i opened the entrance door.

"Free! I'm free!" I say happily.

My plan worked perfectly. All i need to do is find and kill Delgado. But first, i needed to kill his sons first to get to him. I was finally gonna finish what my dad had created.

"I'm coming for you, Delgado. I'm gonna end what my dad started. I'm gonna take you down...by killing your sons." I say to myself menacingly.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter.