š€š‚š“ šŸŽšŸŽšŸ: š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šˆ

T.W: Mild Language, Gore
and Violence.

𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄  𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟎𝟎𝟏:
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

"ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GRIMACING, the (h/c)-haired woman kicked a motionless zombie away from her location. Swiftly, she picked up her pace as moments went by, escaping the horrors that she could further experience in the new outside world she didn't dare to recognise anymore.

With a newfound force from within, she shoved the door shut from behind her and breathed heavily while she gripped the ends of her bat with a sheer amount of strength. Her hands were trembling from fear, she always despised the idea of leaving the house to get some food since her stack of canned goods was already running out.

She was safe for now, but she didn't know how long she'd have to suffer alone in this house.

This house, lonely, gloomy and abandoned.

The deafening silence was driving down an unnerving feeling deep inside her stomach as if a type of centripetal force wearing her slowly but distressing. She felt her irises wander around the dwelling, taking in the untidy appearance before she took a deep breath to calm the fast beating of her heart.

How long has it been since she last saw her parents? It has been a week since she started living like this, the moment she went home to see her family all her eyes saw was something she feared to encounter, an image she wished she could get rid of.

Unfortunately, it was stuck to her head like an awful earworm over and over again.

It was all on the news, she saw how the world announced an outbreak of a deadly virus that can turn people into brain-dead monsters much like zombies. Everywhere she went, the said topic was spoken, the main attraction. Albeit an attraction, it was something that wasn't wanted.

She was worried for her family and she couldn't contact them amidst the start of the worldwide pandemic which resulted in her going back home from her boarding house. She wasn't aware that the case was already bad in her hometown, and she never met welcoming greetings from her family.

I̵̳̥̎̚ṅ̷̯̤̟̺s̵̯̈́̀ͅt̷̰̞̙͊ȩ̴̩̠̥͂̕͘a̶̗͕̞͙͒̂̔́ḑ̴̹̩͌̓̔̓,̶̡͖͒̈́͜ ̴̧̜̽̃ͅs̷͇͓̭̾h̴̠̦̰͒͌̀ȩ̵͈̮́ ̷͕̜͙̋͜w̷̘͙̳̮̾̅̚͠ä̶̧̧̰̚s̷̭͖̦̃ ̷̙̟̍̌̌m̷̧̭̥̹̊̔͛͝e̷̠̗̱̽̿͘͜͠t̷̙̤̀̔̈́ ̴̗̬̬̗̔͒̿̌w̵̭̌͝ì̸̛̱͕̬̤ẗ̶̞̞̼̖͌ḫ̶̮͎̃̓̆͠ ̴̙̪̜̯̕t̵̖͉̪̭͘h̷̙̖̅è̴̛̱̪̞͂̓i̶͎̽̆̀r̶̞̓̿̎̀ ̶͉̾̀̆ȓ̵̜̰ȍ̴̧̪̦͗͆t̷̙̒͑̓t̵̡̨͇̚i̷͖̩͉̪͗̓̕͝n̴̨̳̙̗͑g̵̳̜̩͗ ̴̱͎̄c̶̨̻̲̦̋̍ȍ̵̰̮͍̚͝r̵̼͐̈̆p̷̼̄͑̀̽s̵̭͚͌̄̏̊e̷̛̻͍̳͎̓̑͘s̸͐̍̅͜.̷͉̚͝

Y/n felt like her whole world stopped, she was hopeless and all she felt was tremendous grief. The female couldn't weep properly in the new environment she was in, she was forced to bury all of her mourning inside her heart. It left a bitter taste in her mouth, she wasn't able to sort out all of her feelings properly. The woman was left to deal with her field of jumbled thoughts and unspoken words alone in this world, unrecognised.