Undercover Lolita (7)

Beginne am Anfang

   "So, what will you do, now?" Celeste asked. Kokichi sighed. 

  "There's not much I can do right now," he said. "What time does the café open?" 

    "10:00 a.m. tomorrow," Celeste replied promptly. 

    "Alright," Kokichi muttered. "Have an outfit ready for me by then tomorrow." 

  "Do you have a particular style in mind?" Celeste asked.

   "I don't care," Kokichi huffed. "Whichever style will make me the winner of the contest tomorrow."

   "Very well," Celeste replied with a smile. "It just so happens I already have one for you in mind."

   ***

   Kokichi woke up first thing the next morning, and texted Celeste to come over. Celeste, along with the other girls who attended the café, arrived at Casa V3. Kokichi was wondering why they came, too, but decided not to think anymore of it, since that wasn't important right now.

   "Did you bring me an outfit?" Kokichi asked Celeste. Celeste smiled in response and handed him a box. 

  "Indeed!" she replied. Kokichi took the box and was about to dash away to his room, until Celeste grabbed his arm. "Wait! You might need some help putting all those clothes on!"

   "Pffft! I'll be fine! It's just a dumb dress! How hard can it be to put one on?" Kokichi scoffed. He then pulled out a cream-colored petticoat, and then a dark brown skirt, and held both of them up in confusion. "Heeey...why'd you get me two skirts?!" The girls started giggling. 

   "That lighter one is called a petticoat, Kokichi," Kaede said. "You wear it under that dark brown skirt."

   "So...you wear a skirt, and then another skirt?" Kokichi asked, frowning in confusion. 

   "Hmhm, see? This is why you need help to put it all on," Celeste said with a light giggle. Kokichi rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance. 

   "Fiiiine," he mumbled. "I'll go get Kirumi." Kokichi swiftly left to get Kirumi for help. While Kirumi helped Kokichi change into his lolita outfit, the girls waited in Tsumugi's room. After a few minutes, Kokichi walked like a stiff penguin into Tsumugi's room. He was wearing a cream-colored, long-sleeved blouse with a ruffled collar resembling a jester's. Over the blouse was a dark brown corset over the dark brown skirt and cream-colored petticoat from before. Wrapped around his waist was a giant, light brown belt. And, on his legs were a pair of black and white-checkered tights that matched his scarf, and on his feet were black boots with a small bow on each side. He wore a black wig with braided pigtails made to look like a jester's hat, and golden hair ties at the ends made to resemble bells. A pair of steampunk goggles were wrapped around his head. 

   "How do girls breathe in these things?!" he asked in a strained voice as he pointed to the corset he was wearing. "Are you aliens, or something?!" When the girls saw him, they immediately gasped with delight and rushed over to him.