Prolonge

I was in my room, playing a kirby game, but the thing is that i hate this household, why? Because of my parent abuse, now that i'm 17, my fucking parents still abusing and didn't change, i grew fucking tired of it, i want to escape. My thougth was interupt by my mom calling for me, ugh! As i pause my game and go downstair." What did you need..." i ask her. "Make us dinner, brat!"she yell at me. Again?! Seriously?! Why didn't she make it herself or ask dad to do instead?! Mom was so needy and mean, if i did not do what she say, she will hurt me... but my dad was way worse than her! He alway hurt me when he's drunk! Why won't he stop drinking for once and why mom didn't help me?! What a great family i have...  I make dinner and finish it as we all eat togother. Once is night time, i say good night to my abuse parent.

"Good night, brat!" She said as she close the door hard in my face. I go to my room, sit on my bed and exit the game. Start watching the anime version of Kirby. As the show go on. I said my thought out loud.

"I wish to be with you, Kirby. With all the adventures, new friends, new home without my shity parents... I also wish to forget everything, by everything i literally mean everything. That way i won't suffered anymore with those painful memories with them and had friends who care about me. Not being human, that way i don't have to look at those bruises." i said it as i tear up, but i realize my parents must be asleep, now that my chance to escape and finally free.

I quietly walk downstair to the living room i go, i open the door to a beautiful night as i smile. Before i run, a portal appear beneath me as i fell in below, travel throught the light.

"Aaahhh!!! What is happening?! Where am i?!" Before questioning any further, my whole body start to glow then turn me into a puffball as i continue traveling.

"Why am i turn into a puffball?! Wait... i wish not being human right? That mean my wish was granted. But i also wish not remembering everything. Look like i will forget who am i and get a new life. But i will be in my heart..." i said calmly as i smile, already approach the light, everything bright then turn dark.