"Oh, hey, Jane." He simply said then stopped and had to take a double take. "Jane!" He yelled and ran towards me and made us fall to the ground has he gave me a big hug.

"It's good to see you too, Lee. Now, I think George needs you. Better get going." I smiled at him.

"Oh, yeah! See you later, Jane!" He waved as he ran out the door.

"So, the Tony Hawk wannabe is Lee." Will laughed a little as he had a smile on his face.

"We've met." Jackie said sourly. I hit her on the shoulder giving her a warning look. I knew that she took the whole accident thing harder than me since I wasn't close with all of them as she was. That's why I considered the Walter family my family instead of my own.

We walked upstairs and walked into Nathan's room. Will knocked on the door and introduced Jackie as I stayed outside of it.

Will smiled at me and looked back at Nathan. "I think there's someone outside the door for you, Nate." He smiled widely.

He gave him a confused look and as he saw me I backed up towards the stairs and opened my arms so he could run into them.

As he did he wrapped his legs around me and I spun us around. He was like the brother I never had. He always supported me in everyone I did. He was great.

"I didn't think you were ever gonna come back here!" He cried out as he started to tear up which made me tear up. "Aw. It's only been a year or so. You know I would've came back eventually. I can't stay away long enough. I've missed all of yall."

"We've missed you, too. Especially Cole. He won't stop talking about you. I think he might like you." I had let him down and he had started to drag me away from will and Jackie as they waited down the stairs for me.

I scoffed, "Nonsense. You know how he is. Ever since his leg he's been booking up with different girls. I know you know that I have some sort of feelings for him but I don't want to get into all of that right now. I'll see you later, Nate." We said our goodbyes and I walked down the stairs and then walked outside with Will and Jackie.

"Just so you know, I'm hard of hearing, shortstack over here knows that. So, if I'm not looking at you or there's a lot of background noise, I won't understand. Just FYI." Will told Jackie.

"Okay, thank you." Jackie told Will.

Preston and Benny were playing fighting with wooden swords as Jordan was filming the whole thing with his camera. It's like he's glued to that camera.

Will turned off the music, "Hey, everyone, this is Jackie. And of course, the one and only Janie Kate!" Will said aloud with jazz hands.

Parker and Benny had ran up to me and hugged me as Jordan filmed it all, "Come over here and hug me Jordan. And put the camera down, will you?" I laughed as he set it down and got into the group hug with Parker and Benny.

As they pulled away Cole had gotten out of the pool. Once he saw me he made a bee line for me. I started to run away, knowing he was faster.

"No! Don't get me wet, Cole!" I laughed as he had finally caught up to me and grabbed me by the waist and hugged me from behind.

We had a flirty friendship so I didn't know if he was ever acting or not.

"I've missed you so much, sweet cheeks." He laughed at me as I pulled away from him.

"I've missed you too, Colorado." He gave me a look and I raised my eyebrow. "What? If you get to call me sweet cheeks then I get to call you Colorado." I laughed as I shoved him away.

He gave me a silly response and went to go dry off. I then went inside and left Will and Jackie outside with everyone. Sometimes I just need to get away from everything. My social battery was running low and I needed to recharge. So, I decided to unpack my things to help think things over.

I put in my AirPods and started to listen to Justin Bieber 'if I was your boyfriend' had started to play and I started to dance and sing along with it. Someone had cleared their voice and when I turned around I had almost had a heart attack seeing Alex standing there.

"I see you still love to dance and sing." He gave me a small smile, "we didn't really get to say hi earlier. So, I wanted to come say hi." He came towards me and wrapped me in a hug.

I had looked outside the window and saw Cole looking at us hugging. It looked like he was glaring but I couldn't really tell so I didn't think anything of it.

"I've missed you, you know." I told Alex. "I'm sorry about what happened last time. I hope we can still be good friends. Looks like you're taking a liking for Jackie. Don't even deny because I know you, Walter." I warned him.

"Of course, we'll always be friends and yes, I have taken a liking for her. I'm going to see how everything goes though. I don't need Cole getting in the way since he did with you...I mean—"

"Cole never got in the way, Alex. You were just jealous." I pulled away from him angrily. "You thought I was starting to like Cole when you should've trusted me. That's why we broke up." I brushed past him and ran down the stairs and outside, through the front door and started to run off of the property.

"Kate! Where are you going?!" I could hear Cole yell out but I ignored it as I kept on running. Luckily I kept my phone on me because thirty minutes or so later I had gotten lost. It looked like everything had changed since I was last here.

So, there was no other choice but for me to call the Walter's. Maybe just Cole. He'd come and get me. He'd scold me of course but he's the only one I need a talk with right now.

Give me any ideas if you have some!