"Hey," Ben smiled meeting her at the door. He helped her out of her jacket before lightly pushing her against the front door. Miranda looked up at him through her lashes and bit her lip.

Ben lifted her and placed her thighs on his waist before pressing her into the door.

He reached for her shirt and pulled it up. Miranda moved her hands from around his neck so it could come off. She grabbed his hand to place it on her clothed breast. Ben groaned as he felt the weight of it within his hand. He squeezed and ran his thumb against her budding nipple covered by her bra. A shot of electricity coursed through her nerves and down to her toes. She moaned from the contact.

Ben didn't waste any time pulling her bra down to reveal her breasts. He would never understand why the air always rushed out of his lungs at the sight of her naked. Her breasts were just so full and round. Her nipples were dark and begging for his attention. Leaning down, he brushed his lips against the tight bud, drawing a sigh from her mouth. He slipped his tongue out to lazily trace circles around the nipple, and when she least expected it, he sucked it into his mouth.

“Oh Ben,” she moaned, holding his head to her breast as he suckled and licked.

His mouth was sinful as he kissed his way to the other breast to inflict the same sensations. She threw her head back as the tingles coursed through her body. Every lick and suckle, an ache between her legs grew.

Ben eased Miranda down so she could come out of her pants and he could remove his own before he lifted her back up and placed her in the same position as before. It didn't take long before his body was meeting hers over and over again.

Miranda's inner walls pulsed and she was tightening against his member. He buried his face against her neck as his release grew closer. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, but he wanted to get her there first. He hiked her legs up around his hips to penetrate her deeper and the sound of their skin slapping together mesmerized him. He grabbed her waist to hold her steady as he pounded deep inside of her, his eyes practically rolling to the back of his head from how amazing it felt. Miranda moaned out her pleasure in his ear, her breasts bouncing with each thrust he gave. She was gorgeous, she was everything, she was his.

With that final thought, his release invaded as he spilled himself deep within her and he continued to thrust into her body. The release was what he waited on all day as his vision clouded a bit and a tingle twisted up his spine and around his balls. Everything felt tight until he began to unravel. Miranda's forehead was against his as she breathed hard with her eyes closed. Her body still humming. How could she ever go without this again?

"A bath?" Ben questioned.

"Mmm-hmm," Miranda sounded.

Miranda laid her back against Ben's chest as he took the lathered loofah and rubbed it across her neck. The warm water made her feel even more relaxed. She was already halfway asleep. The two orgasms today and this bath had her body on cloud nine. Ben made her feel good inside and out.

"Bend forward a little," he instructed softly. Miranda did as told and sighed contently as Ben now washed her back.

Ben spent his time drying her off before lotioning her down. He knew he was made to do exactly this and even if he was a real man, he couldn't fathom not doing exactly this. Any real man should want to do this for her. He wished he could be a real man and did not have to leave in 13 days.

Miranda watched as Ben dressed her before sitting on the bed and grabbing her foot. He massaged them both and hummed lightly until she was lulled into a deep sleep.

Sliding into bed after her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck. Next, he was soundly asleep.

The very next morning Miranda woke up the exact same way. "Fuck, Benjamin," Miranda groaned gripping his head.