•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥•

⚠️ Blood, beating, and slight death mention!
—————————————————————————

'Shit...I knew these guys were trouble...' Y/n thought to themself in panic, keeping a tight hold on Danny's trembling form.

The stampede by now has passed, but those who were unfortunate to fall were now being held at gunpoint by the men. Bodies littered the ground, blood spilling all over the ground.

Men, women...children...all dead with hollow gazes. The hostages held each other crying, some even holding the deceased with wails of fear and agony.

It was sickening to the stomach. Truly gut wrenching. Absolutely horrendous...

"I want my Mommy..." Danny cried and Y/n brushed through his hair.

"I know Danny...I just need you to be silent as a mouse ok? I'll find a way out of this..." Y/n assured, yet couldn't convince themself that everything would end up ok.

'God...Why are the police taking so damn long?! And where the hell did Kyle go?!' Y/n seethed in their mind, turning their head back to the gruesome sight. They had no clue what to do.

"Any of these people the kid?" The man asked, picking up some of the hostages faces, only to scoff.

"Nothing...Damnit! Ya think they escaped already?" Another asked in a twinge of fear.

"For our sakes- We better hope not. The boss would kill us. We need them alive..."

'Who are they looking for?? Boss?? WHAT IS GOING ON?!'

"WE GOT A RUNNER!!" One of the men suddenly shouted, breaking Y/n from their deep questioning. Just out of the corner of their eye, they saw a woman being tackled and dragged back over to the hostages, serving a nasty beating as punishment.

"Please! I'm only looking for my son! I have nothing to do with this!" The woman cried as blood flowed down her nose, her face bruised and swollen from the heavy beatings.

"Mommy...?" Danny's brown eyes lifted in recognition of his mother's cries, "T-That's my mama! Y/n- they're hurting her!"

"I know- I know kid...I..." Y/n bit their lip in frustration, not knowing what to do. They're a restaurant owner not a damn superhero?!

"Too bad! None of ya have nothing to do with this! We just need to find a certain person, and will be on our merry way...So shut the fuck up and SIT. Or I'll put a bullet through ya next..."

Danny's mother was struck in the face one last time for good measure, her sobbing worsening as she laid on the ground in her own blood.

Y/n immediately covered Danny's eyes from the horrific sight of his mother being a punching bag.

"Y-You have to do something...p-please!" Danny begged Y/n with teary eyes.

"Kid I gotta be honest- I'm not some hero...I don't know what to do...We just have to wait for the authorities to show." Y/n didn't sugarcoat it, but the look of Danny's terrified form, and trembling body sent Y/n into a debate with themselves.

'Jesus fucking Christ on mother fucking stick! Alright....guess I'll die for the greater good.'

"Stay here. Don't move. Don't say a word. Don't even breathe to loud. I'm gonna see what I can do. But if I get caught, you need to STAY put." Y/n pointed at Danny.

"I promise..." He whispered and Y/n nodded, rubbing his hair affectionately.

Without a second to loose, Y/n peaked over the stall they were at just a bit. They had their taser with them, but that would draw attention...it was too loud...they needed a way to separate the men one at a time.