𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 🍂

It took them 4 hours to reach to their place

It took them 4 hours to reach to their place. 10pm at night. Taehyung had the keys to the house, he inserted it into the key hole and unlocked the door. They marched inside together, while she was busy taking a look around the new place her eyes fell on him who was already climbing the stairs.Y/n immediately ran picking up her wedding gown in her hands.

She followed him from behind to a room.

She got fascinated by his bedroom, in simple terms it was just perfect. Jimin and his mom were not joking when they said that Taehyung is a perfectionist. The walls painted with white maintaining the British aesthetic and as she entered in she saw a huge walk in closet glowing with golden lights. Everything was perfectly placed, as if that particular thing was made to keep in that specific area or else it would spoil the interior. The bed with milky white bedsheet, pillows and blankets and other expensive show pieces around showed that he has a rich and classic taste.

He removed his coat exposing his broad back soaked in sweat, she looked away awkwardly. After placing his white coat over the edge of the bed he turned only to face her. She stood near the other end of the bed, their eyes found eachother with a hint of awkwardness which therefore filled the room with discomfort. They are still two strangers brought together, who probably didn't knew what to do next.

"Your bags are there, I'll empty one side of my closet for your things" he said pointing at her three suit cases and moved to his big closet folding his sleeves up. She nod just once with a smile and took a seat on the bed admiring his room. Y/n turned on the lamp aside and it glowed with rose pink bright, it brought bliss to her soul.

*So this is what my mom wanted my room to look like* she thought in her mind.

He came back with a bunch of his clothes, shoes, bags,etc. and placed it on the corner of the bed. Their eyes met again, it was just getting more ticklish even when the poor guy was trying his best to avoid embarrassment. Y/n was a little uncomfortable as well but only because of the new place and not because of her husband, however Taehyung definitely seemed to have an issue breathing comfortably with his wife around, he never let a woman come closer before. He was a little self conscious and in any way had no plans to make himself embarassed or her uncomfortable.

He bite his lower lip. "You must be tired" he began, "The washroom is there, you can go and change your dress and then sleep choosing whatever side you prefer on the bed" he suggested standing at the corner. She simply nodded again perplexed with his behaviour.

"Taehyung?" his face lifted when she called his name. "You live alone in this big house? Don't you get bored?" she asked out of curiosity.

He made a poker face and took a rest on the edge, "It hasn't been long since I moved here" his eyes roamed around the room "And then I only come here to sleep so I'm not much attached to this place" he said, his face impassive. She directly went to the bathroom after listening to his answer.