⚠️Friends orrrr more????⚠️

(The cafe is supposed to be 4 and this one is supposed to be fFive so sorry for the mix up)you have got used to be living with the Walters and you and Isaac have become like best friends you and him sneak out every night to look at the stars from the hole in the ceiling of the barn,but one night your getting ready and Isaac walks into your room Isaac what are you doing here i was supposed to meet you in the bar- he cuts you off with a kiss you pull away why are you kissing me "look I've liked you since you moved in here and I was going to ask you next week but i can't wait that long so i wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend", "I liked you to and yes I'll be your girlfriend" he hugs you and picks you up and you kiss him and he starts to kiss you back then he lays you on he bed and you to start to make-out
Smuts
You guys make-out for 3 minutes then you start to take his shirt off then he takes of your shirt then your shorts,you take off his pants to the point you both are in under wear then you guys continue to make out then he un-clips your bra then he starts to give you hickeys all the way down to your boobs then to your stomach then he takes off your underwear then he starts to play with your clit then he starts to lick it,you start to moan but he covers your mouth because it was the middle of the night and he didn't want you to wake anyone he keeps going while you arch your back then you cum then he cleans you up then you turn him around and you take off his boxers then he pulls a condom fro his leather jacket then he puts it on his 12 incher then you get on top of him and start to go slow then you go faster and faster, "holy shit I'm gonna c-cum" you say then you cum "damn you feel so good" he says as he kept going 5 minutes later he pulls out to cum.

Smuts over
You guys finally finished then you guys go to sleep cuddling, its the next day he comes out of your room after kissing you and goes to his room to change you get up after he kisses you and you get up to change you both leave your rooms and you see him and give him a hug and a kiss,Lee comes out of his room and sees you two "it finally happened,he finally asked you out y/n" Lee says you laugh and give Isaac a kiss on the cheek and you three go downstairs and see everyone eating breakfast you and Isaac separate and sit across from each other and Isaac gives you eye contact which gave you butterflies.